i think one thing our forefathers tried to teach us
425   19

• AdultSwim.Com

is that a working, independent, american lifestyle, with

an economy completely free from the rest of the world,

and successful endeavors for all citizens willing to put in the

work to accomplish the future... IS the true american dream...

no foreign markets,

no debts,

no intermingling politics or business,

you see?

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

Well that's really dumb. How are we supposed to get our dubbed anime and video games then? Think this one over and get back to me.

• AdultSwim.Com

a rift in a social divide, parts hope from fear...

yes we would lose culturally unless there was some kind of specific markets for entertainment and a few other industries,

but it would have to be open trade for american products at equal value, no down grading on western society...

the most artistic and intellectual, sports related, heritage, and all common subjects would be equal for our

stimulus and growth, open to other cultures and stuff....

it maybe free swap kinda stuff... if we can ever f**king learn how to be truly independent

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

Sports suck! I want my Japanimation and video games!

• SwimIcon

some of them did. some of them didn't. they weren't all the same person so...

• ShoeHands

Also, weed.

• SwimPunk Banned

It's called the American Dream B/c you have to be asleep to believe it

• SwimVIP Banned

Sounds like some communist bullshit.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Banned

Have sex with French prostitutes.

Hail to the king.

brian_boru said:

Prostitution is illegal, stilgar.

(flags)

• SwimNinja

Zenigundam said:

brian_boru said:

Prostitution is illegal, stilgar.

(flags)

Not in Nevada, or if you film it and put it on the internet.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

Ben Franklin didn't care about laws, he just cared about crushing that puss.

Hail to the king.

• SwimSuperStar

mumbojummie13 said:

is that a working, independent, american lifestyle, with

an economy completely free from the rest of the world,

and successful endeavors for all citizens willing to put in the

work to accomplish the future... IS the true american dream...

no foreign markets,

no debts,

no intermingling politics or business,

you see?

You do realize that when they said all that things where very simple. There were no computers (never mind Internet); to cross an ocean you had to plan on being on the boat for months on end. They had no idea how many miles it was from Jamestown, VA to what is know the California coast line and what kind of terrain you would have to trek across.

Take a look at the world THEN and NOW and you will see they had no idea how much the world would change in over 2 centuries and 2 score....(if you are scratching your head, a score = 20 years)

In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!

• Other Anime

Watching anime and playing vidjas in the 21st century >>>>>>>>> Practicing and endorsing slavery while preaching about the "freedom" that "all men" are entitled to in a time where the common cold was a death sentence

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• SwimParagon

Trump isolationism.... yeahno.

What exactly is so bad about these trade deals? I keep hearing them played as the bogeyman to the working man, but how? How is us doing international trade bad? Halp. I know not the answers.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

They had slavery so they where involved in foreign affairs. Hypocracy!

• SwimPeanut

This post is deleted!

• AdultSwim.Com

not for me, but just as a metaphor of complete freedom, is meandering the border of isolation