Pokemon Go plebs.
478   8

Not playing Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius instead.

• ShoeHands

Do guys take selfies of their junk with those characters too?

If they could, they probably would.

• ShoeHands

I suppose they're expressing themselves.

• SwimNinja

See this is confusing to me, the only place you can set beacons or lures or whatever you want to call them is the predefined pokespots that at least here are real world landmarks like churches and graveyards and city parks etc.

So it's not like they can lure you into a back ally or something.

Meh stupid people deserve to be robbed anyway.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJG4aEtKeUw&feature=youtu.be

Is that why they proved you can do exactly that?

• SwimNinja

The video was funny but yeah he said exactly what I said, you can only place the lure on pokespots. And I don't know about other cities, but here they are city landmarks that at least during the day will be busy. Incense you can place anywhere but it only works for you so wouldn't attract other players, the game probably doesn't even let other players know when someone uses incense.

And people who would go to abandoned parking lots, even of churches or city parks, at night are stupid and deserve to be robbed anyway.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.