4

Men, why are you so shitty?
1596   42

  • Banned
    1

    Really?

    And the halfway decent reliable men are gay.


  • Babbling
    3

    Shut up and make me a sandwich.


  • Banned
    2

    They just tell you they are gay so you won't trick them into getting you pregnant.

    Hail to the king.


  • Banned
    2

    ThorsPenor said:

    Shut up and make me a sandwich.

    You don't have a job so we can't afford bread or meat.


  • AdultSwim.Com
    0

    i dont think its possible to be 100% gay or straight,

    theres always a possibility you can change

    :robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so


  • ShoeHands
    0

    Sure, but they still do hella meth.


  • Babbling
    0

    fugginlove said:

    ThorsPenor said:

    Shut up and make me a sandwich.

    You don't have a job so we can't afford bread or meat.

    I tol you to apply for welfare.


  • Banned
    1

    ThorsPenor said:

    fugginlove said:

    ThorsPenor said:

    Shut up and make me a sandwich.

    You don't have a job so we can't afford bread or meat.

    I tol you to apply for welfare.

    I told you you don't count as a dependent.


  • Babbling
    0

    Don't include me on the application, duh. They never give welfare when the man lives in the household because his lazy ass can get a job.


  • Banned
    2

    Eh.... I know some very unreliable gay men and women.

    I know some very reliable straight men and women.

    Gender has nothing to do with reliability, nor does sexuality.


  • 1

    The problem is probably you.


  • Banned
    0

    mumbojummie13 said:

    i dont think its possible to be 100% gay or straight,

    theres always a possibility you can change

    While I respect your opinion, I disagree based on personal experience.


  • Banned
    0

    .....hahahahaha

    Bullseye!


  • Toonami
    0

    Decent guys have always been around. The problem is that a lot of the women that complain about how "all men are dogs" have a bad habit of only going after that type of guy. May sound sexist, insulting, etc., but it's true.


  • Banned
    0

    Decent guys tend to get overlooked alot... or at least the women who like them tend not to be vocal... because they are happy with their choice.


  • Banned
    2

    SandStone said:

    Eh.... I know some very unreliable gay men and women.

    I know some very reliable straight men and women.

    Gender has nothing to do with reliability, nor does sexuality.

    What she means is the warts finally Froggered across Labia St.


  • Banned
    2

    I see your sh*t posting has got a lot worse
    with no fear of down voting

    > Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007


  • Banned
    2

    So has your incessant bitching.

    You were banned. It fills you with determination


  • 2

    God-Says-No said:

    I see your sh*t posting has got a lot worse
    with no fear of down voting

    IBer.

    Complains constantly about shitposting.

    Lol


  • Helper
    0

    Because men do what they want when they want regardless of the consequences to others or themselves.

    Important links:
    Chats Notifications Users Markdown
    Don't make me call Big T to get you.


  • Swimuminati
    3

    You know what? I know thats not true but at the same time, right now I am pissed off and frustrated because of a male, so f**king f**k it. I'll throw rational thought to the wind and say yeah, why are they so shitty?

    Or at the very least, why do they over complicate simple things? Why do they not know how to use their f**king words? Do I look like a mind reader? Do I look like a f**king therapist? Why the f**k do they brood so much? Stop making life so god damn depressing all of the time.

    (Phew, now that I got that out. This is in no way shape or form anything other than venting and likely not representative of any male here who may read it.... though seems common enough to me irl. Sorry if that actually is an accurate description of any male who may read this. Being you seems frustrating.)

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


Log in to reply