Watch out:

alt text

• Assy McGee Banned

p00fy said:

Da app?

The chick.

• SwimNerd

I hate New York...

They are home to the two most odious baseball teams in the majors... The most hate-able team in all baseball the Yankee's, and the most hate-able team in the National League, the damn Mets. Nothing could make me like New York other than the weather.

• Other Anime

xr250rDude said:

I hate New York...

They are home to the two most odious baseball teams in the majors... The most hate-able team in all baseball the Yankee's, and the most hate-able team in the National League, the damn Mets. Nothing could make me like New York other than the weather.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyEKfmHeSc4

• SwimVIP Banned

Part of me wishes a terrorist attack on Nationals Park so the Mets automatically get 1st place in the division.

Or at least an ISIS beheading video starring Murphy. F**k that traitor.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• SwimPunk Banned

That's a good reason to hate a city

• Other Anime

...I'm a lifelong Phillies fan so I too hate the Mets. Nationals too. But we're gonna be garbage for the foreseeable future so...yeah. XD Well at least we're not the Braves, and I did get to see them win it all in 08 and was old enough to appreciate it.

• SwimNerd

Lmao... I was cheering on Murphy in the All Star Game earlier tonight... Strictly because I'm an NL fan all the way. If it had been for the NL East division I would have been cursing his guts hoping he'd have a career ending injury. But since he was playing for the NL against the GD American League I was cheering him on.

That's not actually true... I don't hate Murphy with all my might. I hate Bryce Harper with most of my might... and god help him, Jonathan Papelbon... I hate him... I literally hope he dies. I used to hope he'd blow saves when he was with the Phillies so I wouldn't ever have to see him again. He's a real piece of shit. I hope he gets run over by a truck.

• Other Anime

Papelbon is indeed scum.

• SwimNerd

Not true man... I think in 2017 the Phil's are going to put on a respectable show. Honestly they're not even that bad this year...

I mean yeah they have a losing record which is embarrassing... But they're getting a lot of runs even the games they're losing. Odubel Herrera is impressive, so is Franco... Andres Blanco has been clutch, Cam Rupp has been putting down respectable numbers. Tommy Joseph has been good for a rookie..

They need to more pop in the offense, and they need more experienced pitchers that won't get rattled by giving up a homer... or get worried about giving up a walk. The Phillies have a lot of young talent... they need to mature and not get rattled and give up so many stupid runs and they need to capitalize on scoring oportunnities.

• Other Anime

Oh they'll get/are getting better, I just still think we're probably 2 or 3 more years away from being contenders. Certainly hope you're right though! XD

• SwimNerd

Well the new GM after they fired Ruben Amaro Jr. said that he thought that 2017 would be the return to contention for the Phillies... Of course a GM is always going to be optimistic... But I like what I see from this team.

Once Ryan Howard's contract runs out at the end of the season that will free up 25 million dollars a year to buy up prospects... I think the future is bright for the time. Most of the players on this years team are getting paid less than 500K, they're all Triple and Double A players that got called up. With the millions that Howard's contract represents... And all the young talent that the Phillies have in the farm system... I think they can create or buy a very competitive team for next year.

• Banned

Stop by Philly and I will get you a foot long.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimPunk Banned

Not in the itinerary I'm afraid kiddo

• SwimNinja

BUU8800 said:

...I'm a lifelong Phillies fan so I too hate the Mets. Nationals too. But we're gonna be garbage for the foreseeable future so...yeah. XD Well at least we're not the Braves, and I did get to see them win it all in 08 and was old enough to appreciate it.

I don't need to see anything about the Braves right now, because of that F**KING stadium being forced into an area that is currently incapable of handling the traffic volume and no legtimate plans from the local government on how to fix that clusterF**K.

Oh and Poof, have fun in Manhattan.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita