Someone might be in love with me.
608   15

• Assy McGee Banned

And it's just a bad situation. They did that moan when I last kissed them goodbye, and I'm just thinking about it.

• Banned

Is it me?

Hail to the king.

• Assy McGee Banned

Was it you? Don't moan like that.

• Banned

I can't help it. >_<

Hail to the king.

• Assy McGee Banned

It's hard to keep things simple.

• Banned

Now why you wanna go and do that, huh?

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimParagon

What, not into them or something...?

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

Here's an idea.....Stop kissing these hoes. Intimacy level Richard Dawson

Who kisses women they don't love anyway.......I'm dying over here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oePCWFMuaNo

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

Hmm, now that I think of this... I don't kiss girls unless I am really with them. Like even during casual sex, I wouldn't kiss.

Again though, as we talked about somewhere before.... I have an unnatural fear of all the dicks that have blown in their mouths..... forever alone.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

You learned something from the how to be black book then......You don't kiss casual sex girls......Hell, most of them won't let you kiss them. Or it's at least awkward.

Of all the sexual encounters I hear about during bro pow wows.....Online and off, Musket is like the only one bringing kissing to the table......It's foreign to me.

And as far a previous dix go, hell I had a chick I went out with and the first thing she did was put my dick in her mouth.......We dated 6 months or so after that and I never kissed her because obviously she don't f**k around when it comes to sucking dick. I don't even think we had shaken hands prior.

• Puppy Power

So, I get that you turbo charged the thing, but why exactly is it a bad situation? This another one of your married crushes?

09/13/03

• Banned

scoobdog said:

So, I get that you turbo charged the thing, but why exactly is it a bad situation? This another one of your married crushes?

Ya brah! Scored some bubba kush last nite brah! Thanx for the rec's brah!

• Assy McGee Banned

scoobdog said:

Nah. I'd get into the recent married chick but it's dumb. We can narrow that to my former boss is an idiot without getting into it much.

Anyway, I don't want to hurt anyone. I honestly just don't know what I want now so I'm not looking to get serious.Also, you guys live in Pretty Woman or something? No kissing allowed? Firstly, I'm good at it and it's a good way to get motors running. Secondly, I like it. Plus I only seem like an ass here. In reality I'm incredibly nice. But I'm also brutally honest, which many people don't like. This one doesn't mind. I was talking about some night and she asked if she was being a bitch and I told her kinda but it entertained me, and she made a small protest but enjoyed the honesty. I don't f**k with many broads I don't actually like at least a little bit.

I kiss too. That always seemed like a prerequisite for sex.

• Banned

fingers and boob sucking is where it starts