So we're down to what, 15-20 posters that aren't alts?
2801   74

• Banned

Unique users.

The board's userbase is continuing to shrink. Even duzitickle bailed.

Why havent you left then?

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

I want to be the second to last one out the door.

We all know Zeni's going to be the last one to go.

Here you go again. The same "boards are dying", "rustling my jimmies", and "Toonami doesn't suck! F--- you!" pattern of posting that's gotten you banned time and again.

Jman, I can help you. I know I can. Please join us:

boards.adultswim.com/topic/20823/ban-recovery-prevention-program

• Banned

You are the one killing the board.

Killing the board. And you're doing a great job at it!

• Toonami

Actually, the last one here will most likely be me.

Besides, it's still the morning hour, of course there's only gonna be 15 to 20 of us online right now.

The only thing worse than maggots who want HxH removed based on personal preference are maggots who betray a show they love just because its ratings aren't to their liking. Also Ayumu.

http://pokenirvash.imgur.com/
    https://pokenirvash2.wordpress.com/

• SwimNerd

Dude, Gundam's saving the board. Quit being such a baby!

You and like 3 other people are the ones who do nothing but complain and wine and complain and wine.
    Then you go "Hurr you do the same thing! You always complain about me!" and like yeah I do... Cuz youre pretty insufferable more often than not.
    Zeni is cancer.
    But youre AIDS.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

Ummmm he's saving the boards. I would know because I stayed over his house last night. ;)

• Banned

No, I'm foreboding. The thing that tells you what's wrong and is annoying as hell.

• Banned

Hey wassup!

• Banned

Zeni and TICCore broke Duzitickle. They'll break you.

• Banned

Zeni alts on parade...

• SwimPeanut

According to my calculations, ASMB board activity has gone way up since Zenigundam joined this board.

• Banned

Correction - Zeni posts have gone up but unique posters have sunk to new lows.

This Gundam guy is tough!

• Banned

I'm a unique user!

Nah.
    Youre pretty awful.
    Like I dont remember a single post of yours where I didnt feel cringe or exasperation internally.
    You tke so much stupid shit too serious and then turn around and say HURR NO NO I DONT ITS YOU! like that actually means anything.
    All the while saying how everything sucks here and how we should all leave, but would never actually do it yourself because all you actually want is attention.
    Youre pretty much exactly like Zeni.
    But at least Zeni is honest about it, gets a laugh every once in awhile and doesnt take himself too damn seriously.
    Youre the wrost poster here.
    I would say youre even worse than ben at this point.

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

I want to be Zeni! I want to be Zeni!

I wannnnnnnaaaa beeeeeee Zeni! Yeeaaahhhh Yeeaaahhhh Yeeaaahhhh

• Banned

Rape is life! Rape is justice!

• Banned

LOL, you even made a thread to cry about it. Oh well, you pulled his chain, and now he occupies your thread.

Good Work

You were banned. It fills you with determination