4

I got my meds increased!
467   23

  • Banned
    0

    moonwalks


  • SwimComrad Banned
    1

    Prescription drugs don't do it for me anymore. I'll take them as a last resort, tho.
    I've got rocks for my needs!

    Wah!


  • Banned
    1

    They won't help if you don't take them.

    Hail to the king.


  • Banned
    1

    Take a handful and go to sleep

    Bullseye!


  • Swimuminati
    1

    fugginlove said:

    moonwalks

    alt text


  • Thunder Goddess
    0

    They're only going to work if you take them as prescribed.

    “None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright


  • Banned
    0

    alt text

    POOP


  • Banned
    0

    mthor said:

    They're only going to work if you take them as prescribed.

    I take my meds when im supposed to. When i get pissed off sometimes doesn't mean im off my meds.


  • Banned
    0

    FieryDoom said:

    alt text

    I get high off your love.


  • Thunder Goddess
    0

    fugginlove said:

    mthor said:

    They're only going to work if you take them as prescribed.

    I take my meds when im supposed to. When i get pissed off sometimes doesn't mean im off my meds.

    Sorry, I can't help it. It's just my inner mother.

    “None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright


  • Banned
    0

    mthor said:

    fugginlove said:

    mthor said:

    They're only going to work if you take them as prescribed.

    I take my meds when im supposed to. When i get pissed off sometimes doesn't mean im off my meds.

    Sorry, I can't help it. It's just my inner mother.

    Mmmmmhmmmm


  • Thunder Goddess
    0

    Plus I get paid to say stuff like that.

    “None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright


  • Banned
    0

    mthor said:

    Plus I get paid to say stuff like that.

    Really? Didn't know.


  • Thunder Goddess
    0

    Yeah - I spent 10 years in a doctor's office telling people to take their meds, avoid processed food and saturated fats, to eat less red meat and to increase the veggies in their diet. (Also to use condoms, and take their birth control pills every day, not just when they have sex.)

    “None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright


  • Thunder Goddess
    0

    Sorry, should have said got paid - just started at an adolescent psych treatment facility, and now I'm the one who has to give them their meds as prescribed.

    “None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright


  • Banned
    0

    fugginlove said:

    FieryDoom said:

    alt text

    I get high off your love.

    i don't even.

    POOP


  • SwimSage Banned
    0

    I was almost on meds once and decided not to take them after looking at the side effects.


  • Banned
    0

    FieryDoom said:

    fugginlove said:

    FieryDoom said:

    alt text

    I get high off your love.

    i don't even.

    You are the perfect drug, baby.


  • Banned
    1

    ric_man said:

    I was almost on meds once and decided not to take them after looking at the side effects.

    I looked at the side effects of not taking my medicine and decided to take meds.


  • SwimSage Banned
    0

    Yeah, yours are for bipolar right? I don't know much about that, my doctor wanted me on antidepressants.


  • Banned
    0

    fugginlove said:

    FieryDoom said:

    fugginlove said:

    FieryDoom said:

    alt text

    I get high off your love.

    i don't even.

    You are the perfect drug, baby.

    more like a nice dose of ricin.

    POOP


Log in to reply