I'm in Seattle tonite
446   20

• Banned

If any brash wanna meet up. I'll be I hipster Portlandia tomorrow nite and the night after that.

• SwimComrad Banned

I might be down there taking hits
    from my juice joint!

• Banned

heyzoos said:

I might be down there taking hits
    from my juice joint!

I'm at 1st street

• Banned

Make a trek through the Midwest.

Let's do this thing.

• Banned

E_NAD said:

Let's do this thing.

I'll be in Chicago 1 night next week. Dunno how far that is from you stagfag but if you wanna chill brah hit the park up.

You're buying the drinks though, if that's your thing.

• Puppy Power

Send me a pic of where you are so I can fly up there and meet up.

09/13/03

• Puppy Power

westparck said:

E_NAD said:

Let's do this thing.

I'll be in Chicago 1 night next week. Dunno how far that is from you stagfag but if you wanna chill brah hit the park up.

Oh, so you'll meet with Dane, but you'll totally duck out on me at the J.W. Marriott. I see how this works.

09/13/03

• Babbling Banned

Jet City is too good for you.

What's a giant eye going to do, pick you up and wink you to death?

• Banned

scoobdog said:

westparck said:

E_NAD said:

Let's do this thing.

Oh, so you'll meet with Dane, but you'll totally duck out on me at the J.W. Marriott. I see how this works.

Ok so here's how this little thing goes.

I sat there and I waited for you for like 90 minutes you cuck.

I'm being 150% dead f**king serious. No joke, no lying, no exaggerating.

Ok, lets get that clear. In a loud, obnoxious tone I walked all the way down that f**king aisle to the video rooms singing "SCOOBY DOOBY DOO WHERE ARE YOU? GOT SOMEWHERE TO BE NOW!" like in a loop.

I walked up to groups of people sitting there, hoping to get a reaction or rise out of somebody to see if it was you.

You weren't there. You CUCKED OUT.

As for Dane in the Ass I'll be in Chicago ONE NIGHT and then I take the bus/train/whatever combo back down thru St Louis towards Dallas ok.

I'll be there -- if he's there and wants to buy me drinks(no, its not a f**king date, just friends, in case you want to make a gay joke) -- I'm down for that.

Hell I'm so secure in my sexuality I'll go to the stupid gay bar with him and dance with his tranny friends.

But all that shows is that he has more balls than you -- and that you CUCKED OUT when I went out of my way to find you. I even urged you to come back to the hotel but you said "nah, I'm already home."

YOU........CUCK!!!

• Banned

zombieberkman said:

Jet City is too good for you.

I saw these 2 lesbians going into a bar who i met on the Amtrak on my way north. I dunno if that's a bad thing. This city is smaller than I thought it was.

• Banned

scoobdog said:

Send me a pic of where you are so I can fly up there and meet up.

I leave for Portland tomorrow.

I will be in Portlandia the next 2 nights. If you want to meet -- there's your time frame. I will also be in Denver 2 nights -- if you want to meet there.

I'll also be making stops to see family/relations in Idaho and Utah to catch a train. And then there's Chicago and that's it brah

• Puppy Power

westparck said:

scoobdog said:

westparck said:

E_NAD said:

Let's do this thing.

Ok, lets get that clear. In a loud, obnoxious tone I walked all the way down that f**king aisle to the video rooms singing "SCOOBY DOOBY DOO WHERE ARE YOU? GOT SOMEWHERE TO BE NOW!" like in a loop.

I walked up to groups of people sitting there, hoping to get a reaction or rise out of somebody to see if it was you.

As for Dane in the Ass I'll be in Chicago ONE NIGHT and then I take the bus/train/whatever combo back down thru St Louis towards Dallas ok.

I'll be there -- if he's there and wants to buy me drinks(no, its not a f**king date, just friends, in case you want to make a gay joke) -- I'm down for that.

Hell I'm so secure in my sexuality I'll go to the stupid gay bar with him and dance with his tranny friends.

But all that shows is that he has more balls than you -- and that you CUCKED OUT when I went out of my way to find you. I even urged you to come back to the hotel but you said "nah, I'm already home."

YOU........CUCK!!!

You are so full of shit. So, you supposedly made an ass of yourself in both video rooms and the upper concourse then sat up there for 90minutes, but you didn't think to go look in the lobby where the bar is? Yeah, I wasn't up there Mr. 150% Dead Fvcking Serious, and I wasnt about to walk up to random people asking if they're "Westpark".

09/13/03

• IB Banned

the f**k is going on in this thread

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Banned

westparck said:

E_NAD said:

Let's do this thing.

I'm completely serious about this. And I'm twisting your nipples off when we meet up. I don't care how forcefully that makes you squirt.

• Banned

westparck said:

scoobdog said:

westparck said:

E_NAD said:

Let's do this thing.

YOU........CUCK!!!

What highway are you taking from the west to get to Chicago?

• Banned

E_NAD said:

westparck said:

E_NAD said:

Let's do this thing.

I'm completely serious about this. And I'm twisting your nipples off when we meet up. I don't care how forcefully that makes you squirt.

Are u in Chicago?

• Banned

E_NAD said:

westparck said:

scoobdog said:

westparck said:

E_NAD said:

Let's do this thing.

YOU........CUCK!!!

What highway are you taking from the west to get to Chicago?

Amtrak.

• Banned

Does it go straight into Chicago or stop along the way?

• Banned

E_NAD said:

Does it go straight into Chicago or stop along the way?

Nah it drops me off at Union Sta tion or whatever the train station there is called.

It does make stops, I'm just not totally sure where. I'm picking it up in Denver.

• Banned

Chicago is a two and a half hour drive for me. I don't know if I need this in my life that much. I was going to be in Chicago next month for a thing anyway. You should just live on the streets that long. I'm sure it will fit like an old shoe from a dumpster behind Uno.