Haha Ever seen this episode of Law and Order: SVU?
178   14

I don't watch L&O, but I left the channel on USA from way earlier in the day and just got back from picking up my sumptuous bacon cheeseburger (oh it's so good) to see this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6VtUEB3krY

Haha that guy with the glasses was a beast! "Hey, this is Level 20, Ok?! This is the Kingdom of Galagar!"

LOL! I hate Law & Order now. That game looks pretty cool though. Kinda looks like Panzer Dragoon Saga.

• SwimSage Banned

I remember seeing that. That game didn't make me think of Panzer Dragoon Saga.

• SwimLegend

That episode didn't shine gamers in the best light, that couple was totally gross

Oh bother...

Hahaha!

"Hey, where the hell did you come from?!"

"The real world. Join us."

"Hell no! Plug this [s---] back in!"

Agreed.

• SwimSage Banned

1pooh4u said:

That episode didn't shine gamers in the best light, that couple was totally gross

That episode got it completely wrong, as if gamers have girlfriends.

• SwimSage Banned

Yeah, f**k the real world.......wait I'm not going to get a son and wife with that attitude.

What the hell is wrong with those people?

• SwimNinja

I'm pretty sure that's a ripped from the headlines episode because I remember something about a gamer couple's child dying while looking after a virtual child.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• SwimLegend

ric_man said:

1pooh4u said:

and procreate to boot....pish posh

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

Sorce said:

I'm pretty sure that's a ripped from the headlines episode because I remember something about a gamer couple's child dying while looking after a virtual child.

Well, i'll be damned, they do do it and multiply

Oh bother...

• SwimSage Banned

Probably. Did they have an episode about that dude who murdered his grandma for interrupting his game of WoW?

• SwimSage Banned

1pooh4u said:

ric_man said:

1pooh4u said:

Exactly. I'm still going to be playing some games but cutting way back. Maybe like an hour a day, that's not too much right? I'm on a mission to find a real living waifu.

• SwimLegend

An hour a day is nothing. You're doing A-OK if that's all the gaming you're doing

Oh bother...

• SwimSage Banned

ric_man said:

1pooh4u said:

ric_man said:

1pooh4u said:

Exactly. I'm still going to be playing some games but cutting way back. Maybe like an hour a day, that's not too much right? I'm on a mission to find a real living waifu.

Goddammit I am never going to do that saying things like waifu.
    This is going to be hard.

• SwimNinja

I don't think so, but I haven't watched it in years. I know there's a Grand Theft Auto one, and a Gamergate episode.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita