• SwimSage Banned

But I must stay strong!

• SwimSage Banned

alt text

• SwimPirate

ric_man said:

alt text

Life's short, touch it.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimParagon

He's holding out for someone else to touch it. >.>

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimPirate

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Now thats just sweet, I don't have to the will power to be honest when I dated someone to be honest, but my partner said
    he did, I find it romantic but not bad if the other person does. It really depends on the girl but for Ric_man

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimSage Banned

Oh I've touched it plenty, but now is not the time for that anymore.

• SwimPirate

ric_man said:

Oh I've touched it plenty, but now is not the time for that anymore.

I wish you ever luck on your endurance! tips hat

• SwimParagon

jackiemarie90 said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Now thats just sweet, I don't have to the will power to be honest when I dated someone to be honest, but my partner said
    he did, I find it romantic but not bad if the other person does. It really depends on the girl but for Ric_man

The downside, so I gather, is he won't last as long if it's been a while. So there's a tradeoff.

• SwimSage Banned

Yes, thank you for actually remembering what I said. You're still not going to win my but still I got the feels.

• SwimPirate

PerfectFlowingHair said:

jackiemarie90 said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

The downside, so I gather, is he won't last as long if it's been a while. So there's a tradeoff.

Well he can always do round 2, if the girl is adventurous. lol

• SwimSage Banned

PerfectFlowingHair said:

jackiemarie90 said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

It doesn't really matter how long I last, my baby batter will still get in there.

• SwimParagon

jackiemarie90 said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

jackiemarie90 said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Well he can always do round 2, if the girl is adventurous. lol

I like where this is going... >.>

• SwimParagon

It matters if you wanna stay with the girl. -.-

• SwimSage Banned

Yeah but if I get her preggo I'll have atleast a little time to win her over.