• SwimSage Banned

Do I hint some sarcasm?

• SwimLegend

join farmersonly instead

Oh bother...

• SwimSage Banned

What is that?

• SwimParagon

Oh, no no, it's just you'll be drowned out by the 50 messages a day we ladies get from lonely guys.

I closed down mine after four days of sifting through that stupidity. I'm surprised I lasted THAT long before ragequitting.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

It's awfully frustrating lol. Online dating's only a good option because you have a basis for knowing that girls have common interests and personalities, but it's tough because they probably get swarmed all the time with messages.

Dating, the traditional way, is the easiest way to go, but there are so many unknowns that the high potential for failure doesn't make it as appealing. It's like in elementary school math when you'd solve using trial and error instead of a proven formula.

• SwimParagon

Zenigundam said:

they probably get swarmed all the time with messages

YES, WE DO. Augh. Stupid and frustrating and dumb. There's only so much "ur pretty wna f**k" I can take before wanting to punch someone until my fist falls off.

• SwimLegend

Oh bother...

• SwimSage Banned

Oh I'm not too worried about. When I really put the charm on my messages will stand out. I would hit you up with it myself , but ya know like I said no ASMB ladies.

• SwimSage Banned

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Zenigundam said:

they probably get swarmed all the time with messages

YES, WE DO. Augh. Stupid and frustrating and dumb. There's only so much "ur pretty wna f**k" I can take before wanting to punch someone until my fist falls off.

And sad thing is they might enjoy it.

• SwimSage Banned

Yeah, we'll see where this road goes.

• SwimSage Banned

Lol, might as well go to blackpeoplemeet.com.

• SwimParagon

Yeahno. "The charm" is about half the messages I got, and they were damn near cookie-cutter and without personality:

"We were meant to be together."
    "I'm a nice guy and will treat you nice."
    "You're sexy, I'm sexy, let's be sexy together."

So dry. I think... thirsty is what the kids are calling it these days?

• SwimSage Banned

Wow, those are as bad as cheesy pick up lines.

So you prefer longer messages that show that he read your profile and can identify your common ground and whatnot?

• SwimNinja

My friend met her now husband through the site years ago, so I tried and got swarmed without even uploading a pic. That was ten years ago. It must be god-awful today.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

Never realized that Oklahoma was a hot bed for singles

• SwimParagon

Zenigundam said:

So you prefer longer messages that show that he read your profile and can identify your common ground and whatnot?

I... uh, wow, yeah actually. This. And actually be a good conversationalist. I think I saw... one message like this? I was just too pissed to respond that day. Then I lost the message. Oh well.

• SwimSage Banned

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Zenigundam said:

I... uh, wow, yeah actually. This. And actually be a good conversationalist. I think I saw... one message like this? I was just too pissed to respond that day. Then I lost the message. Oh well.

Thanks for all the advice. I'll make sure to credit you in my celebration thread once I get laid.

• SwimStar

Oi bby u wan sum fug?

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"