Still waiting for the one
206   12

You know. My co-worker who is suppose to be here after his Doctors appointment so I can take my lunch.

Dam it bro. I know you hurt your leg and needed one of those cast thingies but I got sh*t do do like eat and feed my girl and stuff.

• SwimSage Banned

I just starting waiting for the one, but I'm not going to just sit and wait.

• SwimPirate

It's ok breathe.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

All thanks to Pokemon Go?

• Swimuminati

Lol. ok. If the doctor says he's to injured to work then i'll order delivery for you or something.

• SwimPirate

No its ok, don't worry, I was gonna go on a poke walk anyways, I'll just go by myself but hope you are ok.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

I"M ALL FIRED UP!!!

ok. Be safe if you do. I'll let you know when I can head out. I hope you catch more Pokemans!

• Swimuminati

you guys are gay....gay gay gay

• Banned

alt text

POOP

Yummy!