I should get some meds myself
626   31

Always loved using the medicine balls in gym class. You guys ever play dodgeball in elementary school? Man, those were some wars!! I'm talking about the big, round red balls. I know there's the huge medicine ball in the gym too, but I recall the red ones being called medicine balls too. Or else I'll have to find Mrs. T and put her on the spot for twenty years' worth of misinformation.

• SwimLegend

I hated that f**king game for every red ball I ever took to the face!!!!

Excuse my language

Oh bother...

• SwimSage Banned

I was never really into sports but dodge ball and floor hockey were a couple I enjoyed.

Language.

(Flagged)

• Banned

If i had a smidgen of your happiness i wouldn't need meds.

• Swimuminati

• SwimPeanut

Gym doesn't even belong on the curriculum. When a kid isn't getting enough exercise outside of school, he's just a lazy piece of crap who should be left behind.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Swimuminati

1938_Packard said:

Gym doesn't even belong on the curriculum. When a kid isn't getting enough exercise outside of school, he's just a lazy piece of crap who should be left behind.

What did they do to you?

• SwimParagon

Dude, just get a gym membership already! Yeesh.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

Lol why would I do that? I'm naturally ripped.

• SwimParagon

Suuuuuuure you are, beer-gut.

• Swimuminati

I can vouch for Zeni on this one...I've personally seen him naturally rip his way though a Taco Bell bag like it was made out of paper or something alt text

• SwimParagon

eye roll

hits self in face with a mace

Beer muscle is a new phenomenon. You guys just aren't ready for it yet. Someday you'll know.

• Swimuminati

Zenigundam said:

Beer muscle is a new phenomenon. You guys just aren't ready for it yet. Someday you'll know.

Actually i'm well acquainted with alcohol strength...it just amplifies what you already have though...that's why guys can go nuts in bar brawls...you don't feel as much pain and you don't feel as tired

Yeah, bro! That's how I knocked out the last bouncer who was looking like Brock Lesnar. Wait... Did I knock out Brock Lesnar?

• Swimuminati

As laughable as Brock Lesnar's stand up game is, I doubt you knocked him out with anything short of a horse tranquilizer

Hmmmm yeah I don't think I should mess with him. He's like that boss in a Mega Man game that you've gotta chip away at. Hit, run, hit, run, hit, run. Ya stand up to him in an enclosed area and it's . Funeral time I guess.

• SwimPeanut

Mixboy said:

1938_Packard said:

What did they do to you?

Suffice it to say that school isn't the place for football, basketball, hockey ball or any other kind of ball. You're supposed to be exercising your brain in school. Burning off your blubber is what you do AFTER school and AFTER you finish your house chores and homework. Sponsoring such games in school didn't produce any more than a bloated welfare roll. I'm STILL paying taxes unnecessarily for that.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

Oh wait you thought I was talking about REAL LIFE? No, I meant I kicked his ass in UFC on PS4.

You up for a game? I'll even bring my special balls

http://oi50.tinypic.com/9ptk40.jpg