what's the last thing you splurged on
1094   34

• SwimPeanut

A pair of Rauland wall speakers.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• SwimSuperFan

shoes...

CD's yes I still buy CD's in 2016

• SwimPeanut

Yeah... CD's. I buy the imported ones. It's easier to find good music from overseas, rather than sift and sift again through the mediocrity of most American music to find one really great tune out of thousands of things that induce nothing but yawns and snores out of me.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

Muscle relaxers

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Swimuminati

I needed a new shoe...

alt text

• SwimPeanut

Since when does a muscle need relaxing?

1938_Packard said:

Since when does a muscle need relaxing?

I'm tempted to upvote this just because it made me laugh...

• ShoeHands

my shorts. i have to clean them now :(

• Banned

Two things. One, it's not nice to call women things. Two, most sword canes are useless garbage.

How terrible, you are being violated in our guests mind sister.

• Banned

Have you read your posts......Sedation subdues the rage.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

I'll try to remember that before I think about using it for my next sword fight...

• Banned

5th generation ipod. I love it.

very cool.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

TheAltsAlternateAlt said:

I'll try to remember that before I think about using it for my next sword fight...

how can you sword fight with one bad leg

• IB

Spent $50 on balloons earlier today.

blah blah gay sex blah blah balloons. :|

fugginlove said:

TheAltsAlternateAlt said:

how can you sword fight with one bad leg

fukcing hell... do you ever watch cartoons...?
    bad legs and not being able to see straight are a necessity for not sukcing at sword fighting...

• Toonami

Bought a bunch of video games over the course of the past couple of months. Doom, GOTY Edition of Dragon Age: Inquisition, Mirror's Edge, Mirror's Edge: Catalyst, South Park: The Stick of Truth, The Witcher 3 + Expansion Pass, and pre-ordered South Park: The Fractured but Whole (bought SoT a couple of weeks before FbW was made available, so I have both the 360 and X1 of SoT now).

Also bought a bunch of other stuff, but more money has gone to video games lately than anything else.

• Manowarrior

I recently took my guitar to the shop for some maintenance. Cost me about $65. Tomorrow I'm going to take it in again to get cleaned. Gonna cost me about $150. (It is REALLY f**king filthy).

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Helper

I ordered some CDs and a couple of Sailor Moon things from Amazon yesterday - technically none of which I needed in any sort of life / death way.

And today I picked up a couple of Doctor Who books out of the discount bins at B & N on the way home from work. They have joined the hundreds of other books on my to-read pile.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]