i don't wanna catch any pokemon
706   24

• SwimPeanut

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

Ew, now I know your fapmat.....gross

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

Enjoy your chlamydia.

How terrible, you are being violated in our guests mind sister.

• SwimPeanut

CyberBully360 said:

Nah, Penelope Garcia is WAY hotter than that.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

Packard, no one wants to know what you jack it too.

• SwimPeanut

Who asked you?

• Banned

Who asked me what?

• Banned

I did....I asked him "dude, do we wanna know what Packie jacks it to" and he said "Nope"

• SwimPeanut

Rem_the_demon said:

Who asked me what?

ANY of your opinions?

• Banned

What opinions?

• SwimPeanut

Just don't pretend to speak for everybody, okay?

• SwimSuperStar

1938_Packard said:

CyberBully360 said:

Nah, Penelope Garcia is WAY hotter than that.

Puh-lease! You are infadel....Holly Marie Combs, Alyssa Milano, Rose McGowan, Top 3....easily....Shannen Doherty and I guess you can throw in Scarlett Johansson round off the Top 5....

In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!

• Banned

I don't recognize your threats immediately on sight anymore because I'm so used to seeing the minus sign prefix.

• SwimPeanut

E_NAD said:

I don't recognize your threats immediately on sight anymore because I'm so used to seeing the minus sign prefix.

So, like... what? Who's making a threat?

• Banned

Who's pretending? There is not a person here who wants to know what you rattle your dustpan too.

• SwimPeanut

Apparently, Cyberbully does. His speculation on the subject makes that obvious. Hint: "catch" does not equal "fap".

• IB

I wanna catch a drifloon.

blah blah gay sex blah blah balloons. :|

• Banned

Nah you'r right, it doesn't mean fap...........catch usually means rape or murder when in reference to women.

• SwimPeanut

CyberBully360 said:

Nah you'r right, it doesn't mean fap...........catch usually means rape or murder when in reference to women.

Harley isn't a woman. She's a toon.

• Thunder Goddess

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimPeanut

mthor said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr2ZERIFL4U

And Harley Quinn toon drawn this way:
    http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/batman/images/1/1d/HarleyQBTAS.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120627132553&path-prefix=de
    Incidentally, that's the Harley Quinn to whom I was referring in the OP. I tried a Google search under just her name and ended up with a bunch of live cosplayers and such. I had to redo the search to include "Batman cartoon" to get the right pic.