If you were to date a girl
2190   61

• SwimPirate

And she is actually more ghetto than previously percieved

is it a Pro or Con?

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimPeanut

Definitely con. You can't trust a ghetto girl... with ANYTHING..

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• SwimPirate

1938_Packard said:

Definitely con. You can't trust a ghetto girl... with ANYTHING..

WELP YOU CAN'T TRUST ME

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Banned

Depends on what she allows in her back alley.

• SwimPirate

Interesting concept. Go on with your thesis.

• Banned

Define ghoetto

Bullseye!

I have ghetto tendencies myself so I guess pro

• Toonami

If we're talking her behavior, it's a con. If we're talking her looks... it could go either way, depending on the girl.

• SwimPirate

sergEsBow said:

Define ghoetto

Well lets go with the poor janky version
    A girl who didn't grow up with money, she wasn't exposed classiest of manners to learn, so she may speak a louder, not have the nicest clothes, but will not let strangers talk sh1t about her or you! Will visiously defend you (people forget that pro) and maybe
    not the most perfect grammar either. Excellent in street fights.

jackiemarie90 said:

sergEsBow said:

Define ghoetto

Well lets go with the poor janky version
    A girl who didn't grow up with money, the classiest of manners to learn, so she may speak a little louder, not have the nicest clothes, but will not let strangers talk sh1t about her or you! Will visiously defend you (people forget that pro) and maybe
    not the most perfect grammar either. Excellent in street fights.

Sounds like my kinda woman

jackiemarie90 said:

And she is actually more ghetto than previously percieved

is it a Pro or Con?

All depends in what context and what ways

• Banned

Depends on if I like her or not.

How terrible, you are being violated in our guests mind sister.

• SwimPirate

I mean, for one thing, it helps in the dating world!!
    people are so selective these days they will pick on anything. lol

• SwimPirate

You mean you don't want to have LOUD CONVERSATIONS in the movie theater? :P
    What type of girls do you normally date?

• SwimPirate

What do you consider pros?

• SwimNinja

Does she start drama/fights or have a problem with letting shit go?

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• SwimPirate

I like this concept too, you went with who she was on the inside, personality and interest, not mannerism.

• Swimuminati

Rem_the_demon said:

Depends on if I like her or not.

• SwimNinja

Ok, I was gonna say loud is cool, but nope if she drowns out movies.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• SwimPirate

Sorce said:

Does she start drama/fights or have a problem with letting shit go?

100 percent yes, but question is, did you do anything to merit it?

Maybe I should rethink on my stance on not dating anyone from my hood