so the u.k. has a new prime minister
471   22

• Toonami

2rd women pm of the uk

now i hope hillary clinton president if trump gets uk-us relations will be so f**king bad it not funny

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theresa_May#Prime_Minister

LMAO! I really thought your thread title said, "The U.K. has a new Pokemon".

LMAO!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!

OH THAT'S A CLASSIC!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE? IT CAN BE A CLOCK TOWER POKEMON WITH MEAN EYES LIKE A TYPICAL MEGA MAN VILLAIN. CLOCK TOWER EXACTLY LIKE BIG BEN IN LONDON. YA DIG?

• Toonami

that would be cool i guess

• SwimNinja

Not really. May is a conservative, and her first act was to f**k over the UK more by making Boris Johnson(the dude majorly responsible for the UK voting to leave the EU) the Foreign Secretary. The equivalent here would be making a more racist troll than Donald Trump our Secretary of State.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

how well do you understand international politics?

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Toonami

Sorce said:

Not really. May is a conservative, and her first act was to f**k over the UK more by making Boris Johnson(the dude majorly responsible for the UK voting to leave the EU) the Foreign Secretary. The equivalent here would be making a more racist troll than Donald Trump our Secretary of State.

never mind

• Toonami

discolemonade said:

how well do you understand international politics?

i dont

i'm not downing you. but, isaying 'yeah..now maybe the u.s. will be like GB' is sort of naive.

and i'm not going to get into the whole...political discussion.

i will say this. i don't want clinton in office because i don't trust her intentions.

i def. do not want trump in office...because trump.

i am saddened that sanders is backing clinton...but i think there's more to that than meets the eye.

so my vote will be a write in 'none of the above'

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

THIS NINJA TALKIN ABOUT BRITISH POKEMON!!!!

I'M HERE TO LEARN, PEOPLE!!! NOT TO MAKE OUT WITH YOU!!!! GO ON WITH THE POKEMON!!!

• Toonami

discolemonade said:

i'm not downing you. but, isaying 'yeah..now maybe the u.s. will be like GB' is sort of naive.

i will say this. i don't want clinton in office because i don't trust her intentions.

i am saddened that sanders is backing clinton...but i think there's more to that than meets the eye.

i am voting libertarian this year

• Toonami

Zenigundam said:

THIS NINJA TALKIN ABOUT BRITISH POKEMON!!!!

I'M HERE TO LEARN, PEOPLE!!! NOT TO MAKE OUT WITH YOU!!!! GO ON WITH THE POKEMON!!!

• SwimNinja

ghostrek said:

Sorce said:

never mind

I'm not gonna rail on ya for not knowing the specifics because being a writer put me in contact with a lot of writers in the UK, and a lot of writers in general are getting educated on the situation because it affects books selling overseas. My twitter feed is also filled with this:
    https://twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/753327121322213376

https://twitter.com/_Leenaaaa/status/753327460515741696

https://twitter.com/Rossmac212/status/753326569456857088

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Toonami

i am not good with names i know who he is

• SwimParagon

discolemonade said:

Jill Stein for Green Party. I've yet to actually, y'know, look at her positions just yet, but I keep seeing her being compared favorably to Sanders.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Other Anime

Wake me when it's this guy:

alt text

• Banned

I assume by "pm" you mean "peri-menopausal."

Will your unrelenting sexism ever end, ghostrek?

• Toonami

Sorce said:

yeah, her speech "build a better Britan" is dangerously similar to "make America great again"

clearly white person controled countries can't be trusted, America is about to elect Donald Trump and England just elected Trump-lady

• Banned

mochi said:

Trump-lady

I'm so moist right now.

• Banned

I feel bad for people living in Europe.

tha pirate king

Total Kudos Received: 74

• Toonami

E_NAD said:

mochi said:

Trump-lady

I'm so moist right now.

I was gonna post an image of Devilman-lady but I can't because she's nude with only patches of fur covering her nipples and vulva

• Banned

mochi said:

E_NAD said:

mochi said:

Trump-lady

I'm so moist right now.

I was gonna post an image of Devilman-lady but I can't because she's nude with only patches of fur covering her nipples and vulva

The Amy Schumer photos I've posted were magnitudes worse than what you've described. Have at!