Anybody else hate it when you go out to eat....
718   23

• Banned

And you get 1 person as your server but then kitchen staff usually men brin fb you the food.....

And then at the end the girl comes back and expects a huge tip when somebody else did all the work.....

• Banned

Instead of a tip you should give her the shaft, SolidStud.

• SwimNinja

Does she not check up on you? Refill your drinks and what not?

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimPeanut

I never had that happen.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

runners. and if she/he is in the weeds, yes. that happens.

and..she/he has to split tips

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimNinja

From what I understand if you get mixed drinks they have to split tips with the bar tender as well.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

E_NAD said:

Instead of a tip you should give her the shaft, SolidStud.

I got her name and FB, huh huh alllllllllll rightttttttttttttttttttt.

• Puppy Power

Nah, that's just you, you cheap ass mother f**ker.

09/13/03

Man, I love when men bring me food. Had a thing for waiters since I was widdle.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Boalam/ -almost always on here
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/LunarCry -almost sometimes on here
    http://www.last.fm/user/Boalam -pretty much never but hi

• Banned

PrincessUnikitty said:

Does she not check up on you? Refill your drinks and what not?

One time. She redeemed herself a little at the end but when servers -- men or women do that it drives me nuts.

One time I tipped the guy who brought me my food. 90% of the time though -- its a lazy or otherwise female server who gets the men to bring the food.

Either way -- that eats at me like leprosy....I hate that shit.

• Banned

discolemonade said:

LOL ya well she's supposed to but I worked restaurants for years and what they do is -- lie about the amount of tips they make, pocket the shit and then give the bussers a fraction of what they really deserve.

She wasn't "in the weeds" either. She was barely working. She was just lazy or f**king off doing something else besides her job. But whatever.

• Puppy Power

discolemonade said:

And busboys. Why are you explaining obvious things to him?

09/13/03

• Banned

ProudTelvisionAddict said:

Man, I love when men bring me food. Had a thing for waiters since I was widdle.

Men do that because if we don't -- we get fired.

We can't blow the boss or flirt with him to keep our jobs and get good hours. And then wear low cut shirts to get retarded men to drop us 20 dollar tips.

• SwimNinja

Now I remember why I had you ignored, not sure why I took you off.

• Puppy Power

PrincessUnikitty said:

Now I remember why I had you ignored, not sure why I took you off.

Because then you would never know that he likes it when retarded men give him $20.

09/13/03

Not to be that guy...
    But I generally dislike tipping.
    Like I tip... Dont get me wrong...
    but I dont like the idea of it.

Good way to explain:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBTfj2lN6sQ

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

scoobdog said:

Nah, that's just you, you cheap ass mother f**ker.

I smoked some Bubba Kush last night in Vancouver....

DANG BRAH! Why didn't you buy me some brah! Now I'm mad brah. Buy me some Del Taco and some Lodi Lucky strain brah and we'll call it even. I haven't blazed in like half a day brah. Withdrawals brah.

Radical brah. Narley brah. Cowabunga brah. Righteous brah! Toke it brah! Steve Miller Band brah!

• SwimNinja

Didn't watch the video, but I would agree if the wait staff in America got paid at least minimum wage. But the douche restaurants pay them well under that because "Tips will make up for it lawl"

Like I know in Japan for instance you aren't supposed to tip, but I assume they are paid normal wages like anyone else. Maybe that's true where you are as well.

But here in America it's expected that tips will make up part of their wage, and I kind of feel bad knowing that if I don't tip them they will not even get min wage. if they were paid like any other job in the country I wouldn't bother because I don't pay other people extra for doing their job that the boss is already paying them to do.

TLDR: Restaurants should have to pay the wait staff like any other field have to pay their employees and then tipping wouldn't be an issue.

• Assy McGee Banned

Never happens to me. I must look like someone worth providing good service, and you must look like someone women don't want to deal with.

• Banned

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Never happens to me. I must look like someone worth providing good service, and you must look like someone women don't want to deal with.

LOL.

Don't want to deal with......

• SwimParagon

She has to deal with your grumpy sexist ass. That automatically qualifies her for a 50% gratuity.

Shoot, that should qualify ALL of us for a 50% gratuity just for posting here.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv