Almost Out
123   11

25 oz of Foster's and a tallboy of Labatt. Down to 49 oz of alcohol in my fridge at ~5% ABV. I think it's time to make a run to the store that closes at 10. I missed the closing time for the cheap store. This other one charges exorbitant prices relative to a normal liquor store, but I can get several Labatts while only paying about fifteen cents more. Only purchase that'll be worth it.

We out? WE OUT!

Zenigundam said:

We out? WE OUT!

'why is the rum always gone?'

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

Haha not sure if it's a movie quote, but if ya wanna know for real it's always gone because parsimonious spending.

Zenigundam said:

Haha not sure if it's a movie quote, but if ya wanna know for real it's always gone because parsimonious spending.

'tis

cap'n jack sparrow.

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

Haha oh I don't remember that line. Haven't watched those movies in a while though.

ahhh...see. you should do a pirates day.

DAY? Hahaha the movies don't even last a 1/4 of the day!

• Swimuminati

How do you not know that line? How???

You should be ashamed...

I gotcha though. I might even watch them tonight if I don't pass out before finishing 'em!

Zenigundam said:

DAY? Hahaha the movies don't even last a 1/4 of the day!

you have all of them?

when we do a movie day...we do a movie day. i think we're up to ...shit, honestly probably 2k.

it's over 1k for sure.

but...if we watch one pirate movie. the whole set gets watched.

harry potter same..that is an all day affair.

actually...haven't done that in a while ~ usually a winter time thing

I only own Pirates of the Caribbean. I was going to just put the others up on Putlocker and run my internet browser on my PS3 to watch them full screen.