the only thing the Sonic the hedgehog Franchise has done consistantly
447   18

• Toonami

is have good Music(''>_>'')......about half the games are good, the other half were rushed to an early release and are unplayable alpha demos

but they all have decent music

well......except for Lost world....that Game's music Sucked

Yeah right, Mochi. Sonic is legendary. Don't try to downplay my boy just because you're trying to grill me!

• SwimNinja

Wasn't there a game where he had a human girlfriend?

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Toonami

Zenigundam said:

Yeah right, Mochi. Sonic is legendary. Don't try to downplay my boy just because you're trying to grill me!

I love sonic

I just have taste

Sonic's 1 through 3 and CD were legendary,
    Sonic Adventure was good AT THE TIME but seems bad now due to age,
    Sonic Adventure 2 still holds up(but whoever's decision it was to make the audio so low nobody can hear it should've been fired)
    Sonic Heroes.....was good but I just personally didn't like it, I loved the Special stages though
    Sonic Unleashed was far better than people give it credit for
    Sonic Colors is THE best modern 3d Sonic game
    the Sonic Rush Series was awesome
    I did not personally like Flickies island but I'm sure many did

however

Sonic Jam was the unfinished Alpha test of what was meant to have been the cancelled "Sonic Xtreme"
    Sonic 06 was an unfinished Alpha of a COMPLETELY UNRELATED RPG Sega had been developing then made a last minuet decision to convert into a Sonic game for "marketability" concerns
    Boom had similar issues to 06(in that Sega meddled with the production and forced BigRedButton to relese the game unfinished after forcing them to change millions of things about it)
    and the rest I've never played so I have no opinion

I did not like Lost world's music though

• Toonami

PrincessUnikitty said:

Wasn't there a game where he had a human girlfriend?

depends

the first Sonic game ALMOST gave him a Betty Boop-esque human girlfriend named Madonna but Sega of America said it was creepy and cut her
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/sonic/images/d/dc/Madonna.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090313035151

and Sonic 06 gave him a human girlfriend voiced by Lacey Chabert....aka Eliza Thornberry

• Banned

You forgot creep people the f**k out.

• SwimNinja

Yeah sonic 06 was the one I was thinking of just googled it.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Toonami

PrincessUnikitty said:

Yeah sonic 06 was the one I was thinking of just googled it.

yeah

evidently looking at Madonna's concept art a lot of her design was re-used for Modern Amy, namely the Bob haircut and red dress

• Toonami

JMan1333 said:

You forgot creep people the f**k out.

mostly just 06

• Other Anime

• Toonami

• SwimStar

sonic heroes was a really fun game with an amazing cast of characters that still holds up imo. sonic generations, battle, and the racing game were also pretty good. don't know how hard it is for sega to make a good sonic game.

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Toonami

QuebecElegy said:

sonic heroes was a really fun game with an amazing cast of characters that still holds up imo. sonic generations, battle, and the racing game were also pretty good. don't know how hard it is for sega to make a good sonic game.

Sega has a bad habit of Rushing games that could've been excellent to an early relese before they've been finished, they recently made a statement owning up to that fact and saying that all the Sonic games that had in development were now delayed for reasons of them not being finished or good, and that the games would not be relesed until they were actually complete

• Banned

I was going to say be awful.

How terrible, you are being violated in our guests mind sister.

• Other Anime

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY9m2sHQwLs

CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE?
    DOES IT BRIGHTEN UP YOUR DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Toonami

UncivillyPandaKa said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY9m2sHQwLs

CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE?
    DOES IT BRIGHTEN UP YOUR DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

as cornball as Sonic R's songs are they're actually catchy

• Toonami

Chappi_The_Rabbit said:

The best Sonic songs

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pEEMi2j6lYE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2jzUfPdzl_Q

Sonic 3's ending actually is just a lyricless Stranger in Moscow.....because MJ composed Sonic 3's ost