Music that makes you high
228   12

• SwimPeanut

Nothing else, just the music alone. Feel a bit buzzed after hearing it. Ever have that happen? Most recently for me was a tune from Tekeharu Kunimoto. "Appalachian Shamisen".

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• SwimNinja

Baby metal.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimPeanut

PrincessUnikitty said:

Baby metal.

Is that a band or a new genre?

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• SwimNinja

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimPeanut

My word...
    It's Puffy Amiyumi meets the Butthole Surfers. Magnificent! This is clearly the stuff I'm talking about. Okay, now I gotta go to amazon, pick up the whole freakin' CD and start making into Mp3 for all my devices. Bravo!

Yes, YouTube does load a Hell of a lot faster on a cell phone. And just for heehaw, I decided to plug the headphone jack into a decent amp before starting.

• Banned

It's never a planned thing for me...and it's kinda random...

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimIcon

i've never done heroin so i have no basis to compare, but i always thought lou reed did a great job capturing the feeling of being high.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFLw26BjDZs

• Babbling

Can't say that any music has acutally made me anything close to "high". There used to be songs that gave me an adrenaline rush - and I had a mix tape of those for when I was on a softball league to get stoked.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• SwimNinja

Yeah I really like them, and that's my favorite song of theirs.

• IB Banned

incubus

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• IB Banned

ily

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• IB Banned

saw them in philly a few months agooooooooooooooo