If you could throat punch anyone
289   21

• Banned

Living or dead, who would it be and why

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• IB Banned

You. JK

Um.

You know who.
    They're alive atm.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• SwimIcon

this kid who used to pick on me in 7th grade

because it was so satisfying watching his face turn blue the first time I did it.

• Banned

Go ahead I don't mind...I have a vice grip that G.I.Joe would be jealous of....protect yer nuts boi

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

Andrew Jackson because he deserves it.

How terrible, you are being violated in our guests mind sister.

• Banned

Do it at a reunion

• IB Banned

Do you use that vice grip on LB?

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• Banned

Why are you asking me?....he's his own person

• SwimIcon

Rem_the_demon said:

Andrew Jackson because he deserves it.

yeah, him too. racist motherf**ker...

• IB Banned

I'm gonna go ask him if you use a vice grip on his dick.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• IB Banned

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• Banned

Waaaaait a sec....wasn't he the one with a black side of the family too? Couldn't keep it in his pants

• Banned

Good luck

• IB Banned

I'm laughing and I hope you are too right now.
    Or at least a fking smirk

Jeez.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• Banned

You know me pretty well by now man....you already know I'm not...

• SwimNinja

I don't have a name, but I know he/she works at the VA, in fact I'll just throat punch everyone that works there.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimIcon

i was referring to his lifelong obsession with wiping native americans off of the face of the earth.

but that wouldn't surprise me either.

• Banned

Aaaaah ok...now I get ya

• Banned

In vet hospitals? I've been to the Houston VA and it's quite nice

• SwimNinja

Yeah that's the one I went to when I lived in TX, it was really nice. The hospital here is pretty good as well.

It's more of the administrators I'm upset with at the moment and not the health care people.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

Oh yeah I get you then...my mom is with a disabled vet...he lost 80% of his hearing because of working in the engine room on a nuclear sub