Seattle "Sosea Safe Space Shuttle"
418   15

• Banned

Talk about alliteration.....

Anyway I love this concept of the "safe space"

http://www.socialoutreachseattle.com/#!safetyshuttle/cl6g

Its like the ostrich sticking its head in the sand or whatever. "Close my eyes, plug my ears, and shut my mouth and the bad boy abusives will go away!"

LOL -- what kinda shocks me though isn't gays seeking protection via hate crime laws but the sheer cuckery of it all. And how they think they can make the 1st Amendment go away and think they can control public commons area where anybody can go because they feel "uncomfortable."

Maybe these LGBTQABCDEFGH...... cucks and millenial Bush brats were so protected in maumee's nest that they never got out and realized HEY -- THERE ARE D_Cks out there who don't like me because I'm gay!

The old days where gays were OUT AND PROUD seems to be over. Now it seems like these kids are a bunch of spoiled coddled babies clutching to their Bushphones for protection the way they used to clutch to their diapers or blankets.

Apparently graffiti can violate one's "safe space";;

http://www.forbes.com/sites/karinagness/2016/04/07/when-donald-trump-graffiti-threatens-your-safe-space/#45c61457425e

• Banned

So, you're really going to town on google maps.

How terrible, you are being violated in our guests mind sister.

• IB

the fvck did I just get myself into..

whatevah..

• Puppy Power

What the f**k are you talking about?

09/13/03

• Babbling Banned

scoobdog said:

I love the ignore function so much. does happy dance

What's a giant eye going to do, pick you up and wink you to death?

• Banned

scoobdog said:

It was an ad I saw here in the hotel in Seattle where I"m staying. They offer gays a shuttle bus to get to and from the bars for fear of "homophobic attacks."

LOL -- as if Seattle and its barista hipster hordes are homophobic. MOre "safe space" f**king paranoia.

• Puppy Power

westparck said:

scoobdog said:

It was an ad I saw here in the hotel in Seattle where I"m staying. They offer gays a shuttle bus to get to and from the bars for fear of "homophobic attacks."

LOL -- as if Seattle and its barista hipster hordes are homophobic. MOre "safe space" f**king paranoia.

You gotta picture of the ad? I mean a real picture, not a link you stole off the internet.

09/13/03

scoobdog said:

westparck said:

scoobdog said:

You gotta picture of the ad? I mean a real picture, not a link you stole off the internet.

No. He doesn't.

• Babbling

zombieberkman said:

scoobdog said:

Why would you click his thread?

• Babbling Banned

ThorsPenor said:

zombieberkman said:

scoobdog said:

Why would you click his thread?

The same reason you click his threads: For fun.

What's a giant eye going to do, pick you up and wink you to death?

• Babbling

But you ignore him? You can't read his "funny" posts.

• Babbling

Have you ever thought that you're the Yin to his Yang? Maybe you two are destined to be together like the odd couple.

• Banned

scoobdog said:

westparck said:

scoobdog said:

I don't have the time to get a link that can't be traced. If I post off my own photobucket page you people will try to trace it, I'll pass.

westparck said:

scoobdog said:

westparck said:

scoobdog said:

I don't have the time to get a link that can't be traced. If I post off my own photobucket page you people will try to trace it, I'll pass.

You don't have the time to upload to Imgur and to give a link that doesn't lead to the album?

• Puppy Power

westparck said:

scoobdog said:

westparck said:

scoobdog said:

Trace it to where? Back to Texas, where you really are?

09/13/03