Here's to hoping tomorrow is a better day.
165   12

• IB

For all of us. I'm going to sleep.

whatevah..

• Banned

You want society to crumble tomorrow?

How terrible, you are being violated in our guests mind sister.

• IB

define society?

whatevah..

• SwimNinja

Well it couldn't be any worse.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

The boards aren't all that bad right now. Sure we have a few trolls who have been banned before and are still stirring the pot, but this community is really friendly on average.

• IB

OH NO YOU DI' ENT! ;0 we're doomed.

whatevah..

• SwimNinja

meh my bad day really has nothing to do with the boards, as much as a dumpster fire that it is.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

Who let's the boards decide if they are having a good day or a bad day?

• SwimNinja

Apparently Zeni I guess.

Rem_the_demon said:

Who let's the boards decide if they are having a good day or a bad day?

lets*

• SwimPeanut

Rem_the_demon said:

You want society to crumble tomorrow?

Isn't it already? Just take a look at who got shot lately and for what reasons. Is this the way an orderly society is supposed to be?

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

Well, zeni is emotionally unstable.