See I'm looking for a laidback type of career
147   4

I don't want to do something that'll consume all my free time. There has to be a distinction between my work life and my personal life. I don't think I'm ready to spend the next fifty years as a worker bee.

I'm not in the business of degree collecting, but my future is certainly in academia in some capacity. Maybe it's time to consider the PhD track. None of it appeals to me. I just want a laidback career. That's all. I'm simple. I don't need the other stuff.

• Helper

The pros and cons of doing work from home are like a double edged sword, cuz you're simultaneously on and off the clock all the time. But you also get to work while not wearing pants.

What the hell is that behind you

• SwimNinja

Don't go into teaching then, from what I understand it's like hours of work even after the school days end. Even summer vacation there is work to be done.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

Male prostitute in San Fransisco.

How terrible, you are being violated in our guests mind sister.