I can't sleep
412   22

• Banned

My tramidol wore off

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

Alcohol?

How terrible, you are being violated in our guests mind sister.

• Banned

Don't have any...

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

I know what that's like.

How terrible, you are being violated in our guests mind sister.

• Banned

Besides I'm not one for mixing.,,bad juju

• Babbling

Try being tired before you lay down on your bed. It works wonders for me.

• Banned

I was...but the minute I got comfortable...boop wide awake....#smartass

Same here
    can't think of anything to make a thread about for what feels like the hundredth day in a row
    I'm so freaking boring now
    I hate it

• Babbling

Sometimes I force myself to think about nothing. What is nothing? Nothing is a word made up to describe nothing. The absence of something. No money. No life. No wife. Just sleep. Eternal sleep. Zzzzzzz

• Banned

Bored and boring....life

• Banned

Die on your time not mine

• Babbling

Sleeping is like practice dying for short periods of time.

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

Bored and boring....life

Seems to be it as of late

• Banned

K

• Banned

It doesn't help that people here are so uninspiring...with zeni's constant trolling it's hard to find a decent thread

• Babbling

Maybe if I keep talking the droning on of my voice will bore you to sleep.

• Banned

Ah the sweet satisfaction that I don't have you hear your squeaky pre-ball drop of your voice

Aww that takes me back...I love puberty trolls

• Babbling

So today I was installing some insulation. It was a very humid day. The kind of day that makes the sweat roll off my man breaststroke and onto my large pot belly.

• Banned

Are you...are you calling yourself fat?

• Babbling

As I bent over to pick up some lumber I noticed this smokin' hot broad checking out the perspiration glistening as it made its way down my butt crack. You could tell she was getting turnt on.

You ever stare hungrily at a man who works with his hands?

• Swimuminati

One day you'll sleep forever....just look forward to that...it's what I do >.>