I can connect one of your interests to some aspect of your personality
7735   152

Allow me to show you how much I know about you!

• SwimSage Banned

Go.

Your Mega Man avatar reflects your sense of adventure and daring. Like Mega Man, you are congenial yet heroic. You're well-liked by the people (#1 ranked ASMB member in the entire universe), but when trouble arises, you're the first on the scene!

• Banned

Extruded polymers

If you gotta go go with a smile

Extruded polymers speak to the ever changing nature of your life outlook. You know who you are, but your outlook is malleable just like the polymers and certain events will never fail to reshape your perception of the world around you.

• Banned

Opiates

You were banned. It fills you with determination

Women can trigger a reckless, yet badass side to your personality and the opiates help keep those impulses in check. For example, if I had taken opiates while on OkCupid a few months back, some of my messages would not have contained the level of effrontery that they did contain.

• Banned

You're......Not particularly bad at this.....

You were banned. It fills you with determination

alright then...let's have it.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

You have a preference for hard liquor because the warm feeling it provides evokes nostalgic sensations. You're driven by alcohol-induced sensations because they're unpredictable, wild, and fun.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

(Looks at wrist watch)

Well it's time to catch that train!

(Scrambles away while makeshift Dr. Zeni office collapses behind him)

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Am i late?

Id like a reading please.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

Your obsession with your X-Men fanfic comes from an innate desire to be thrust into the unknown. Deep down, you want to be a part of a supernatural world where the laws of our existence have no meaning or are completely redefined. There are places you want to reach that are unreachable and the fanfic helps you to scrape the surface of this uncharted territory.

• Helper

Are we supposed to tell you one of our interests or just let you work with what you already know or can glean just from looking at us?

EMPRESS OF FANGURLZ

I'm going off of what I know about you guys because of how this thread started off, but I actually wanted you guys to give me an interest to connect. It's all right. Works either way.

• SwimHero

lay it on me bro.

Janeway Rules!

• SwimComrad

I like to sleep

DR, you have an inclination toward over the top action and wacky, nerdy things that would drive away the beach babes. But that's all right because I'm the same way. I attribute all this to a certain eccentric quality of yours that you have long since learned to moderate. If you don't moderate it though, there are moments when your wacky, hidden side comes out.

• SwimLegend

is an interest of mine

Oh bother...

MysticalWater, you're an enigma. For many, sleep is a way to escape the unpleasant realities of life, but for you it's a peaceful, enlightening experience that opens up the creative valves of your mind. When you awake, you're energized and full of new ideas that you either want to write down or tell the world about.