Are BATHLs actually liberals?
267   11

• Banned

Case in point there was a movie I watched recently where the two white girls talk about how Greyhound buses carry the "dregs of humanity"....

Last nite I did a pub crawl in Capital Hill in Seattle and my host was sitting there talking about how no discrimination against LGBTQABCDEFGHIJ.... ppl was allowed in Seattle and how it was a Safe space for cucks.

Some bum asked the host for a few dollars but of course he didn't want to give him any and talked about how annoying those icky sticky creepy homeless ppl were in his hipster nirvana.....

Off to Portlandia I go.

• SwimHero

hey if you drop by i'll buy you a beer.
    it will have to be after work of course and we cant stay up too late. but still welcome to chill somewhere.

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

distorted_reasoning said:

hey if you drop by i'll buy you a beer.
    it will have to be after work of course and we cant stay up too late. but still welcome to chill somewhere.

Are you in Portland?

I just left Seattle - I think I'm in Tacoma. If ur in Portland we can chill. I don't have plans yet.

• Babbling Banned

I coulda sworn you said you were in Vancouver B.C. This Morning!?!?!?!
    Typical DOGPARK all talk, and plenty of droppings!

• Babbling

Maybe he was in Vancouver Washington.

• Banned

olmoldy said:

I coulda sworn you said you were in Vancouver B.C. This Morning!?!?!?!
    Typical DOGPARK all talk, and plenty of droppings!

Vancouver 2 nights. Seattle 1 night. Portland two nights. I was in San Diego two nights. I didn't see you or your multi culti militia out hunting nazis.....

• Puppy Power

This post is deleted!

• SwimSuperStar

westparck said:

Case in point there was a movie I watched recently where the two white girls talk about how Greyhound buses carry the "dregs of humanity"....
    PFFT!

I happened to have had rode Greyhound from Texas to Maine and let me tell you something....there was a lot of decent people on those buses. Though we DID have a slight problems I think it was in Philadelphia or Pittsburgh, and then on the way into New York (we nearly had to drop the troublemaker off along the Jersey Turnpike)

In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!

• Special Snowflake

You're the one who came up with the stupid acronym, so ask yourself. Many liberals are hypocritically classist, if that's what you meant.

Memento Mori

• SwimLegend

Whatever Dora

Oh bother...

• SwimComrad

The real answer is Liberalism has been bastardized to the point so most people who call themselves such have nothing to do with it.

The meme answer is why are you still here?

alt text