They race-swapped Zack and Billy o_O
642   26

• SwimSage Banned

alt text

alt text

• Swimuminati

It's been so long I don't even know their names...let's just not go the route of the black guy is the black ranger and the asian guy is the yellow ranger...

• Banned

Who?

How terrible, you are being violated in our guests mind sister.

• SwimSage Banned

alt text

Jason is still the leader though, and still white!

And Trini is still yellow!

alt text

• SwimSage Banned

Nope the black guy is blue now.
    But the asian girl is still yellow.

• SwimHero

lol at trying to pc the pc the 90s?

Janeway Rules!

• SwimSage Banned

The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, yo.

• Banned

I'll pass.

How terrible, you are being violated in our guests mind sister.

• Special Snowflake

Have you ever read Agony in Pink? It's the best fanfic ever.

Memento Mori

• Other Anime

I think Johnny Yong Bosch was once the Black Power Ranger so maybe they're going off of that episode.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

Looks like Jason has some lipstick on.

• Helper

Bah. Billy is supposed to be the skinny nerd. >:( That is not a skinny nerd.

NERD RAGE ACTIVATE

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Swimuminati

Where's the pink ranger.....didn't she have a bow and arrow...#originalkatniss

• Babbling

I know the guy who produced the first Power Rangers movie. He's rich.

• Swimuminati

katt_goddess said:

Bah. Billy is supposed to be the skinny nerd. >:( That is not a skinny nerd.

NERD RAGE ACTIVATE

Nerds are kewl guys now....and they're in shape from doing stuff like parkour

• Swimuminati

ThorsPenor said:

I know the guy who produced the first Power Rangers movie. He's rich.

he grew rich by tricking our young minds...that bastid

• Babbling

How'd he trick you? He doesn't seem like a diddler.

• Helper

Mixboy said:

Considering how the fanboys went so pervert crazy about the original Pink Ranger, maybe they are keeping the official pink ranger pics under wraps for now?

Don't want to break the internets with all the downloads of the pic and then the uploads of the fics.

Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Swimuminati

ThorsPenor said:

How'd he trick you? He doesn't seem like a diddler.

I diddled myself with his over priced power rangers toys....

That morpher never worked...piece of crap...

• Swimuminati

katt_goddess said:

Mixboy said:

Considering how the fanboys went so pervert crazy about the original Pink Ranger, maybe they are keeping the official pink ranger pics under wraps for now?

Don't want to break the internets with all the downloads of the pic and then the uploads of the fics.

woah, what...I never knew this....are they still after her 'cause she's on some cop show now

• Helper

Mixboy said:

katt_goddess said:

Mixboy said:

woah, what...I never knew this....are they still after her 'cause she's on some cop show now

Well, this could be extra old info but I know that there was a time where she wouldn't do public appearances on Cons as herself because the creepy factor was way too high. Like 'Sign my weirdly stained Pink Power Ranger body pillow' creepy. Could have changed over time though.