brainstorm
429   14

• Mr Pickles

anybody got any ideas for an adult swim show/program/cartoon/pilot?
    just wondering
    i aspire to make one one day

im an adult doin the swim and stuff yup yup

• Banned

A show about a giant banana that runs an adult cartoon network but whenever he goes home, he gets kidnapped and gets used as a sex toy.

HE NEVER GETS HOME. HE ALWAYS SHOWS UP TO WORK THE NEXT DAY WITH RANDOM BODILY FLUIDS STILL ON HIM.

POOP

• SwimVIP Banned

Monica Sleeps.

An animated show dedicated to a single shot of Monica (the main and only character) sleeping.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

How about a show about 3 guys and a girl who post on the Adult Swim boards and they post funny stuff and sad stuff and random stuff like we would. And we will have Mods make special apperances. SwimOdin must be shirtless with his appearance. And the twist is that one of the guys is actually a cat posting in a human suit.

• Banned

luuv should be played by donald trump.

POOP

• Mr Pickles

to be honest, im kinda liking where this is going so far..

okay so my idea is something like a twisted animated dark action comedy (like the venture brothers) that focuses on a college student-aged practically adult named Dennis whose been sheltered and isolated from society by his loving yet mentally unstable parents his entire life from an early age, which has mentally broken him because of the measures taken to shield him from the "evils" of the outside, ranging from unorthodox homeschooling, puppet shows, and worst of all "Minimal Exposure" therapy; (which by the way is the name of the show; Minimal Exposure) daily periodic viewings of "the bad things" in life engineered to traumatize and brand fear into his mind. so pretty much he's still a young kid trapped in a big 20 year old body.
    but after years of "family togetherness", one day his parents are mysteriously taken away to a mental institution, and for the first time in his life, Dennis is on his own. In the outside world. With no common knowledge, except for what he was taught in "school". And he's freaking scared.
    Luckily, the New Jersey government takes him in and gives him a home, a job, and a therapist.
    But unfortunately for Dennis, the state government's offer comes with a caveat: he works for them now. And he has to do whatever they say, no matter what, or he's left with practically nothing once again.
    But for Dennis, its not bad at all. In his mind, he gets to become the hero he's always wanted to become. He's got a mask to hide his identity, (it's an illegal operation, and its also gimp mask that he found in a "super cool leather store"/sex shop), a cutting-edge glove gauntlet weapon that can fix/destroy anything it touches (mostly destroys), and a place he can call home (basement broom closet). If possible, Dennis can finally start doing something with his life away from his psychotic parents by braving the evils of the outside world he's been sheltered and "protected" from his entire life and serving and protecting the holy state of New Jersey. That is, if his new job of "running errands" doesn't kill him first...

Currently in the process of developing the series, really excited about writing the story

This post is deleted!

• SwimNerd

my dream is to work for adult swim. i have a million ideas.

• Mr Pickles

im actually really interested in making something for adult swim
    they love to experiment with unusual and twisted concepts, and my concept is gonna get real twisted real fast.
    im planning on including components of satire, action, comedy, and tragedy in Minimal Exposure (Dennis doesnt realize hes doomed from the start, but he has a lot of heart and is even more than willing to work with the bare minimum and brave the most twisted of situations. What doesn't kill him only makes him stronger..)
    Im glad you took a good look at my concept though. I enjoy feedback

• Mr Pickles

why not share them here? id love to hear one.

• SwimNerd

buttermilk_smack said:

why not share them here? id love to hear one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4-BfrmHx5E

• Mr Pickles

that yours? it looks like it should be on adult swim

• Banned

Personally, I think GeeGee is better than AS at this point.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Mr Pickles

ummmm................whats geegee #adultswimforever