4

Maybe I'm a lil weird
500   23

  • 1

    But I do like sniffing the insides of my sneakers.


  • Babbling
    0

    Go tell dudeco.


  • 0

    I like sniffing your sneakers too.


  • 0

    At least I'm admitting it!

    Can't be the only one here who does this!


  • 2

    i like to sniff my pits.

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • SwimParagon
    2

    I entered this thread just to scratch my head at this post. XD

    {Although I do that to check for BO... context, Disco!}

    "I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv


  • 1

    PerfectFlowingHair said:

    I entered this thread just to scratch my head at this post. XD

    {Although I do that to check for BO... context, Disco!}

    i do, because all my life i never had BO, until after the last baby. and it's not all the time..

    just once in a while. i don't have terrible BO, i like my BO. it doesn't smell like burnt onions..

    more like fresh cut scallions.

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • SwimParagon
    1

    discolemonade said:

    PerfectFlowingHair said:

    I entered this thread just to scratch my head at this post. XD

    {Although I do that to check for BO... context, Disco!}

    i do, because all my life i never had BO, until after the last baby. and it's not all the time..

    just once in a while. i don't have terrible BO, i like my BO. it doesn't smell like burnt onions..

    more like fresh cut scallions.

    Hate you so much. I start reeking if I so much as step outside. And I refuse to bathe in perfume to mask it 'cuz then I'd need a gas mask for how much it would take. Can... can I borrow your armpits for a day?

    "I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv


  • 1

    PerfectFlowingHair said:

    discolemonade said:

    PerfectFlowingHair said:

    I entered this thread just to scratch my head at this post. XD

    {Although I do that to check for BO... context, Disco!}

    i do, because all my life i never had BO, until after the last baby. and it's not all the time..

    just once in a while. i don't have terrible BO, i like my BO. it doesn't smell like burnt onions..

    more like fresh cut scallions.

    Hate you so much. I start reeking if I so much as step outside. And I refuse to bathe in perfume to mask it 'cuz then I'd need a gas mask for how much it would take. Can... can I borrow your armpits for a day?

    that new dove spray is awesome. i love it. try that.

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • SwimParagon
    0

    discolemonade said:

    PerfectFlowingHair said:

    discolemonade said:

    PerfectFlowingHair said:

    I entered this thread just to scratch my head at this post. XD

    {Although I do that to check for BO... context, Disco!}

    i do, because all my life i never had BO, until after the last baby. and it's not all the time..

    just once in a while. i don't have terrible BO, i like my BO. it doesn't smell like burnt onions..

    more like fresh cut scallions.

    Hate you so much. I start reeking if I so much as step outside. And I refuse to bathe in perfume to mask it 'cuz then I'd need a gas mask for how much it would take. Can... can I borrow your armpits for a day?

    that new dove spray is awesome. i love it. try that.

    Even in 100+ degree heat?

    "I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv


  • 0

    PerfectFlowingHair said:

    discolemonade said:

    PerfectFlowingHair said:

    discolemonade said:

    PerfectFlowingHair said:

    I entered this thread just to scratch my head at this post. XD

    {Although I do that to check for BO... context, Disco!}

    i do, because all my life i never had BO, until after the last baby. and it's not all the time..

    just once in a while. i don't have terrible BO, i like my BO. it doesn't smell like burnt onions..

    more like fresh cut scallions.

    Hate you so much. I start reeking if I so much as step outside. And I refuse to bathe in perfume to mask it 'cuz then I'd need a gas mask for how much it would take. Can... can I borrow your armpits for a day?

    that new dove spray is awesome. i love it. try that.

    Even in 100+ degree heat?

    i think so. i put it on in the morning..and by shower time at night...smells like i just put it on.

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • 0

    I enjoy to drink gasoline.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Qq3CTNqUk

    "What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric


  • SwimParagon
    0

    suspicious squint

    sounds too good to be true.

    "I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv


  • 1

    PerfectFlowingHair said:

    suspicious squint

    sounds too good to be true.

    well not JUST put it on...

    but you don't smell like burnt onions.

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • SwimLegend
    4

    You can sniff the soles of my sneakers with my feet in them

    Oh bother...


  • SwimParagon
    1

    discolemonade said:

    PerfectFlowingHair said:

    suspicious squint

    sounds too good to be true.

    well not JUST put it on...

    but you don't smell like burnt onions.

    Burnt onions don't smell bad. >.>

    "I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv


  • SwimParagon
    0

    1pooh4u said:

    You can sniff the soles of my sneakers with my feet in them

    Are we offering up our feet for sniffing now? O_o not sure if want...

    "I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv


  • Thunder Goddess
    0

    That's actually kind of kinky, and not in a fun way like handcuffs.

    “None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright


  • 0

    1pooh4u said:

    You can sniff the soles of my sneakers with my feet in them

    true story ~ many moons ago, i used to have all the 'leave' parties. 72's, 96's (don't worry about that jargon),

    anyway, always needed a beer run. used to send 'joey and the boys'

    joey would go to the stater bros. and every time, there was a man, that had a bag of boxed donuts.

    he would stop marines (men only) and ask them to stomp on the box of donuts, and let him watch.

    when the dude (or joey) was done, ole boy wanted to eat the smooshed donuts off the shoes.

    he would not only buy the beer, but pay joey (or any volunteer) 25$

    joey was able to supply 3 parties. he was always a welcome participant in the barley pop shenanigans.

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • 0

    discolemonade said:

    i like to sniff my pits.

    I like you, DL, but that kinda got me a little unsettled!

    I don't know why it seems so much weirder than sniffing sneakers though. Guess it's because the pit smell is more pungent.


  • 0

    Zenigundam said:

    discolemonade said:

    i like to sniff my pits.

    I like you, DL, but that kinda got me a little unsettled!

    I don't know why it seems so much weirder than sniffing sneakers though. Guess it's because the pit smell is more pungent.

    not mine. i smell lovely.

    like....a song i once heard..long long ago.

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


Log in to reply