France Terrorist Attack Again
937   33

• Banned

As of 7/14/2016 6:21 30 dead hundreds injured from a terrorist who drove a lorry into a crowd and then started firing.

• Toonami

what the f**k

• SwimVIP Banned

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Banned

Let's bomb Madagascar.

How terrible, you are being violated in our guests mind sister.

• Banned

Reports are 60 dead now.

Religion of Snackbar strikes again.

• Banned

Metal beams can't melt by jet fuel

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimPeanut

If only terrorists had traits unique to them.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

:(

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• King Of the Hill Banned

Ugh.

And thoughts and prayers won't fix anything, so why bother? You should just tape all our mouths shut.

Mondays & Fridays: Girl's High
    Wednesdays: Squid Girl
    Random days: Re:ZERO

Twitter | Tumblr | Steamy | Content ratings | Something cool!

• SwimParagon

jeeeeeeeez. No wonder France is furious with terrorists. It's like they're a magnet for 'em. -.-

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimVIP Banned

Blatch said:

Ugh.

And thoughts and prayers won't fix anything, so why bother? You should just tape all our mouths shut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FLGEr1zJYo

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Banned

DeusExMasquerade said:

Blatch said:

Ugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FLGEr1zJYo

Smile you son of a bitch.

Shark party.

• Banned

Threnodic said:

Reports are 60 dead now.

Do we know for certain he was a premeditated terrorist and not just a fairly typical Muslim cab driver?

• Banned

E_NAD said:

Threnodic said:

Reports are 60 dead now.

Do we know for certain he was a premeditated terrorist and not just a fairly typical Muslim cab driver?

Regardless I propose we impose a ban on all automobiles.

Think of the children.

• Banned

E_NAD said:

Threnodic said:

Reports are 60 dead now.

I'd say it would be irresponsible at this moment to jump to conclusions... the impact could be serious, by such allegations.

• ShoeHands

Oh what a surprise. After Charlie Hebdo, the niqab ban, and the general "f**k you" the entire goddamn nation gives toward Islam, it's a wonder they haven't been hit by MORE terrorist attacks.

The era of the fancy signature has come to a final end.

• Banned

Runescapian said:

Oh what a surprise. After Charlie Hebdo, the niqab ban, and the general "f**k you" the entire goddamn nation gives toward Islam, it's a wonder they haven't been hit by MORE terrorist attacks.

Uh huh... but you know... that doesn't change the fact that this was a...... Nice..... Attack.

• SwimNinja

Sawdamizer said:

Runescapian said:

Uh huh... but you know... that doesn't change the fact that this was a...... Nice..... Attack.

Booooooooooo!!!!!!

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• ShoeHands

Sawdamizer said:

Runescapian said:

slow clap

You magnificent bastard.

The era of the fancy signature has come to a final end.

• Banned

Doesn't matter... can't be downvoted.

• SwimPeanut

E_NAD said:

Threnodic said:

Reports are 60 dead now.

Is anybody blaming it on a conspiracy by France's right wing government yet?

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.