4chan makes the front page of the New York TImes
147   3

• Banned

As I told you and Pa in my letter home, Mama. If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere:

Another student, Simon Dickerman, said he was voting for Mr. Trump. He volunteered that he frequently visited 4chan, an online message board where users compete with one another to post ever more provocative content, from Nazi shorthand to racist cartoons.

Mr. Dickerman said he understood why such images bothered some older people, though they carried little such charge to him and his friends.

“Of course they don’t actually want Jews to die,” Mr. Dickerman said. “They want to shock.” His peers, he added, “are kids who don’t really know about the Holocaust.”

“And they don’t care about history,” he said. “And some of them think it’s funny.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/14/us/politics/donald-trump-white-identity.html?ref=topics&_r=0

• Banned

alt text

• Helper

4Chan can have him.

Maybe he'll build a wall between all the Chans and try to make Anonymous pay for it.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]