I don't follow politics, sports, or world events. Bring me up to speed.
420   28

When's the election?
    How are the Mets doing in baseball?
    Anything cool going on in the world?

• SwimParagon

EVERYTHING IS BURNING AND LIBERAL CONSERVATIVES ARE RUINING ALL THE POLITICS

ALSO EXPLOSIONS AND BAD CALLS BY THE REFS

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

Who are you voting for, PFH?

Oh... So the Mets are getting screwed?

• SwimParagon

I'm casting my vote for ERROR: DISCUSSION OF POLITICAL NATUR DETECTED.

Depends. Are they your favorite team?

• Banned

November
    Lenny Dykstra is a dirtbag shit ass f**k f**k
    100 people got killed in Sudan this week over a facebook message....

If you gotta go go with a smile

Haha k. I'm voting for Zoltan Istvan. I like that he's trying to do something different and extend our lifespans.

Since I was 8, but I don't follow sports much. Except for my fantasy baseball team which is incredibly dominant. I've been in first since Day 1 and will make over $1,000 from my league because we all paid $100 each to buy-in. I don't even watch the games, I just go by statistical analysis and prudent decision-making. Woohoo!!! We gon' win da league, baby!

(The gap between my team and second place is ridiculous)

Hey, so what about world events though? Explosions you say?

Sawdamizer said:

November
    Lenny Dykstra is a dirtbag shit ass f**k f**k
    100 people got killed in Sudan this week over a facebook message....

Are you serious? I honestly thought the elections weren't until next year since they're still trying to figure out who's representing all the parties.

Oh... He's not a modern player.

Seriously? Was it Al Kaida?

• SwimParagon

Think I can persuade you to move that third-party vote to Jill Stein? >.> she's, y'know, actually got a chance to win this puppy.

Yeah, Mets are doomed.

Explosions, shootings, explosive shootings, racism, sexism, Islamophobia, Christophobia, homophobia... also World War 3 and Cold War 2 are starting at the exact same time {don't ask me how}.

Joos make you loose

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

Isn't she the Green Party person? I only know because I was looking up third party candidates to vote for since Hillary and Trump both seemed dumb and Trump uses third grade vocabulary whereas Hillary is predictable and boring.

Ah that sucks. Well... my fantasy team!

Well that's crazy. At least we have all the crazy nuclear stuff, so we should be ok, but I'd feel safer if I lived in the Midwest or Alaska or sumtin.

Hey, my best friend is a Jew. Don't say that!

• SwimParagon

Yeah, she's Green. And yeah, the two main attractions are both dumb. Jill for first female president! And one that doesn't suck!

K, I might cast my vote for her, but Hillary's a lock basically.

Glad to see you're also staying away from the mainstream though! (high fives)

November
    I don't know. It's al about then Yanks.
    Kevin Durant signed with the Warriors so now i'm a Warriors/bandwagoner fan.

What about world events though? Except for the war stuff, do you think anything cool has happened? Any new discoveries or some s***?

• SwimNinja

The election has been canceled, instead Hillary and Trump will fight to the death gladiator style for the right to be god emperor of earth. Sanders is the ref.

And you can watch it on Pay per view for only 19.99

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

With a weapon, I'll take Hillary.

Without one, Trump.

Neither can fight. Trump might get his a** kicked.

• SwimNinja

I welcome WWIII, time to play fallout for real. Maybe I'll become a ghoul and live forever.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

Zenigundam said:

Hey, my best friend is a Jew. Don't say that!

Did he make you lose?

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

Zenigundam said:

When's the election?
    How are the Mets doing in baseball?
    Anything cool going on in the world?

soon.
    holdin' their own.
    artic/antartic.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

By cool I meant exhilarating. The kinda s--- that puts you on the edge of your seat!