I hate you gastly!
1659   57

• SwimLegend

You wasted my poke balls then screamed in my face and then escaped from my poke ball and vanished in a cloud of smoke.

Come back Gastly! Let me love you!

Oh bother...

• SwimParagon

I haven't even seen a Gastly yet. But I have Pikachu! :D

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

Man I had a hella awesome day for p-go...Taurus, ponyta, aerodactal.....good day

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimLegend

I want a Pikachu! I have a Psyduck. I always loved the psychic Pokemon. I wanted that Gastly so bad

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

Man I had a hella awesome day for p-go...Taurus, ponyta, aerodactal.....good day

Cool. Today I caught an oddish, Psyduck and an eggcecute

Oh bother...

• Banned

Try harder dammit!!! :P

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimParagon

Psydork? That stupid duck? I swear he's worse than Team Rocket's Wobbuffet.

I haven't seen that guy yet. I'm mostly followed by Rattata, Nidoran and Weedle. Even at my job! What kind of bs is that! I'm sure I could find more at the park across the street from me (there's also a ton of pokestops there) but that means i'd have to interact with more people that usual and that just sounds like a lot of work and I ain't bout dat life.

It was a painful dance
    And I got a second chance

• Swimuminati

When the aliens have finished re-programming your minds through this game and you become their mindless slaves, me and the rest of the resistance will mourn you...

alt text

• SwimLegend

I'm the laziest. I haven't even gym battled yet cuz I don't wanna embarrass myself against a 12 year old

I love all the interesting little things you learn at the poke stops. So much fun

Oh bother...

• SwimParagon

1pooh4u said:

I'm the laziest. I haven't even gym battled yet cuz I don't wanna embarrass myself against a 12 year old

I love all the interesting little things you learn at the poke stops. So much fun

I've avoided gyms because everyone else has CP 900 pokemon and mine are a whopping 160 tops. I'd get creamed.

• SwimLegend

PerfectFlowingHair said:

1pooh4u said:

I've avoided gyms because everyone else has CP 900 pokemon and mine are a whopping 160 tops. I'd get creamed.

All mine are pretty weak too. I think the strongest one I have is starmie at 211 CP. how do I make them stronger?

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

Just caught a magikarp so useless

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

There are so many ratatas. I see a lot of DoDuos. I get followed by pidgey

Oh bother...

• SwimNinja

1pooh4u said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

1pooh4u said:

All mine are pretty weak too. I think the strongest one I have is starmie at 211 CP. how do I make them stronger?

I think you have to catch multiple of the same kind, trade the copies to professor oak for candy, then feed the candy to the one you want to be stronger. Or spend real money on shit.

I'm not very far in though because it's to hot to take walks during the day, so only play while driving somewhere (I'm not the one driving) or after the sun goes down.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimParagon

Spsh. It evolves into Gyarados which ends your shit SO fast.

Ratatta, Pidgey, Caterpie... so many of 'em. I evolved one of the Pidgeys and called him Bird Jesus in honor of Twitch Plays Pokemon

• SwimParagon

1pooh4u said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

1pooh4u said:

Catch mons, use stardust to level 'em up. Or, apparently, grind out a bunch of player levels so the wild Pokemon you find start stronger.

• SwimLegend

You'll mourn me a lot sooner than that when I wander into traffic.

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

PrincessUnikitty said:

1pooh4u said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

1pooh4u said:

I think you have to catch multiple of the same kind, trade the copies to professor oak for candy, then feed the candy to the one you want to be stronger. Or spend real money on shit.

I'm not very far in though because it's to hot to take walks during the day, so only play while driving somewhere (I'm not the one driving) or after the sun goes down.

I'm only on level 6 cuz my neighborhood isn't the best to walk around at night when I have the time. I ran out of balls at one point which is dumb. I had to pass up a ton of ones I have. The game is wonky still. The shop doesn't load up half the time. I lost 3 pidgey cuz they were in the ball and the game froze, lol

Oh bother...

• Swimuminati

1pooh4u said:

You'll mourn me a lot sooner than that when I wander into traffic.

or stumble mid way into a mob execution....the mob is still a thing right?

• SwimNinja

Yeah it's like 102 right now, last week it was upwards of 120. I ain't walking in that shit

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.