It's funny how I used to hate naps as a kid
551   23

But now I find myself endlessly searching for the opportunity for a quick catnap

• Banned

I still fucking hate naps. They always make me feel worse than I already did.

How terrible, you are being violated in our guests mind sister.

Rem_the_demon said:

I still fucking hate naps. They always make me feel worse than I already did.

Freaking*

And same.

• Thunder Goddess

I love naps with a passion. That's half the reason I like working nights - I can nap during the day, and nobody can complain about it. In fact, they have to respect my nap time.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Helper

Welcome to the Nap Life.

Your AARP card will arrive in the mail in 6-8 days.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Swimuminati

If I sleep, i'm sleeping for 6 hours or more...none of this 30 minute crap...

• Thunder Goddess

It's got to be in multiples of 2 hours, so you can get through a complete sleep cycle.

• SwimNinja

Naps are the best thing ever.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Swimuminati

mthor said:

It's got to be in multiples of 2 hours, so you can get through a complete sleep cycle.

oh...so wait, what's a power nap?

• Thunder Goddess

I can't do those. If I'm going to nap, I go full bore.

• SwimHero

idk about you but i loved naps as a kid and love them just as much today.

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

Kudasai said:

But now I find myself endlessly searching for the opportunity for a quick catnap

I loved napping and was made when they stopped napping in 1st grade.

After school, id sleep for hours, tho..during middle and high school. Probably early signs of depression.

• Banned

Fucking.

How terrible, you are being violated in our guests mind sister.

• Swimuminati

That's what i'm saying...I need real, almost coma-like, sleep

Kudasai said:

amen brotha'

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimVIP

I can say the same for spankings.

Psyche, no.

I've actually always enjoyed spankings (except anger induced spankings).

• Helper

Mixboy said:

mthor said:

A power nap is usually around 15 minutes or so and you basically pass the arf completely out for the entire time. The system rapidly resets in that time frame so when you wake up, you are refreshed.

Not to be confused with a hard nap which is when you wake up before your system has had a chance to do it's resetting and you end up feeling groggy and fuzz-headed like you hadn't slept at all.

Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Swimuminati

katt_goddess said:

Mixboy said:

mthor said:

A power nap is usually around 15 minutes or so and you basically pass the arf completely out for the entire time. The system rapidly resets in that time frame so when you wake up, you are refreshed.

Not to be confused with a hard nap which is when you wake up before your system has had a chance to do it's resetting and you end up feeling groggy and fuzz-headed like you hadn't slept at all.

If it can reset in 15 minutes, why can't it rest during the hard nap, which I assume is longer than that...

• Helper

Mixboy said:

katt_goddess said:

Mixboy said:

mthor said:

If it can reset in 15 minutes, why can't it rest during the hard nap, which I assume is longer than that...

It doesn't always reset perfectly in that time frame. Just usually. A hard nap can happen in that 15 minute time frame as well, you just get interrupted at some point and maybe it all starts over again in it's cycle but you wake up before the cycle can complete.

• Swimuminati

katt_goddess said:

Mixboy said:

katt_goddess said:

Mixboy said:

mthor said:

It doesn't always reset perfectly in that time frame. Just usually. A hard nap can happen in that 15 minute time frame as well, you just get interrupted at some point and maybe it all starts over again in it's cycle but you wake up before the cycle can complete.

yeah, see, it never completes it's cycle with me....i'm always in one of two camps...insomnia for days or 12 hour sleep straight though earthquakes...no naps

• SwimNinja

Mixboy said:

katt_goddess said:

Mixboy said:

katt_goddess said:

Mixboy said:

mthor said:

yeah, see, it never completes it's cycle with me....i'm always in one of two camps...insomnia for days or 12 hour sleep straight though earthquakes...no naps

I'm the same was, I'm either up 3 or 4 days at a time, or sleeping 12+ hours a day.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.