Who here is melting from this heat?
643   34

• SwimParagon

Trick question. It's EVERYONE!

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimStar

last night i went into my garage and turned the fan on and it somehow made it even hotter lmao

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Helper

It actually cooled the hell down around here for the first time in forever today. It's been rainy / misty but unlike all weekend where even the rain felt like it was coming out of a volcano, this has been refreshing.

Next week it's back into the hell furnace again unfortunately.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimNinja

Yeah it's why I need to get out of AZ, I've had heat stroke before so that makes me more susceptible, and then I have meds that make me even more sensitive to heat. AZ is going to kill my ass.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

I work all day in a office so sometimes I feel chilly.

Who here knows my struggle?

Trick question. NO ONE DOES!!!!!!!

• Swimuminati

alt text

• SwimParagon

We will take turns setting you on fire.

• SwimHero

its only like 80 here in portland and last week it was cloudy and even rained a few times.

Janeway Rules!

Lol. What happened to air conditioning though?

• SwimNinja

distorted_reasoning said:

its only like 80 here in portland and last week it was cloudy and even rained a few times.

I can't wait to move there

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimParagon

To anyone not melting: I officially hate you. Unless you invite me to move in with you. Then I love you.

You should move in here. The AC in my house is incredible, but I'm slightly messy.

• SwimHero

are you moving up here? i think last words is here too. we should have a meet up or something

Janeway Rules!

• SwimHero

PerfectFlowingHair said:

To anyone not melting: I officially hate you. Unless you invite me to move in with you. Then I love you.

:p
    give me all your hate

Janeway Rules!

• SwimElder

We're hovering around triple digits over the foreseeable future.

• SwimParagon

Pass. I'm kinda comfy. Or will be after a shower.

• SwimNinja

That's the plan, hopefully by next summer.

• SwimParagon

...you poor soul...

Don't get cooked, please! :( we can apparently move in with Zeni. I can make him behave, I swear!

I'll be on my best behavior. Hope you guys can kinda sorta do the cooking though.

• SwimElder

AC is working alright right now, so I'll be okay

• SwimParagon

Whoa whoa whoa! You payin'? I don't put out food for free here!