@Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• IB Banned

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• SwimPeanut

Wuttzit?

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• IB Banned

For a game. It's all hidden in plain sight.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• SwimPeanut

Viperslayer said:

For a game. It's all hidden in plain sight.

So, you design video games?

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

Is that a high tech sex sleeve?

How terrible, you are being violated in our guests mind sister.

• IB Banned

please show me where i could fit a p***s in that.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• IB Banned

something like that.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• SwimPeanut

It's a 2004 Lexus with whacked opinion steering.

• SwimPeanut

Viperslayer said:

something like that.

As long as you're doing computer graphics, you could set up a gallery on Deviantart.com. How life like can you make a game character? Or, invent characters that look hotter than humans.

• IB Banned

I don't do organics. I do hard surfaces like buildings cars weapons etc. I hate modelling people and though I can do it I find it to be the most drab part of the animation process. it's been done a million times before and i find it more fun to create unique concepts that aren't based off anything at all. and deivant art is not a good place for 3d, sketchfab is much better. I release models under pseudonyms all the time on there.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• IB Banned

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/62218-1-1422885677.jpg

sword is mine - ill post textured models from personal projects at most

i prefer working with hyper realism in my textures, cartoony cgi ish stuff isn't something im too fond of - more so the process actually.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• SwimPeanut

Viperslayer said:

I don't do organics. I do hard surfaces like buildings cars weapons etc. I hate modelling people and though I can do it I find it to be the most drab part of the animation process. it's been done a million times before and i find it more fun to create unique concepts that aren't based off anything at all. and deivant art is not a good place for 3d, sketchfab is much better. I release models under pseudonyms all the time on there.

Good skill to have, actually. If the game industry hits a wall, your craft adapts easily to product design.

• IB Banned

i do stuff for friends that have 3d printers sometimes

already barking up that tree.

i took CAD in HS and College and was self taught 3d modelling starting back in 1999.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

• Other Anime