Come on, Park, you can even photoshop a street sign
1858   36

Just one street sign pic.

• SwimStar

lmao

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

He won't, though.

'cause he's such a p***y.

BAWK BAWK BAWK!

• ShoeHands

I.....
    Am on the outside of this joke.

Looks comfy in there though.

• Banned

I keep seeing these threads about where he is.....I have to ask since I have him ignored, is he flying these places.....walking.....Hitch hiking.......He's moving too fast to enjoy anything.

I mean wasn't he in Canada yesterday....How the f**k did he get to Portland.

And wasn't he in Seattle before Canada? and Cali before that? did he skip Oregon all together then doubled back to it after Canada?

I'm almost 75% sure that's Bucket anyway.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

CyberBully360 said:

I keep seeing these threads about where he is.....I have to ask since I have him ignored, is he flying these places.....walking.....Hitch hiking.......He's moving too fast to enjoy anything.

And wasn't he in Seattle before Canada? and Cali before that? did he skip Oregon all together then doubled back to it after Canada?

He said, I believe Cali-Vancouver (Washington, not BC)-Seattle-Portland-Idaho

Probably a few places I missed. But yes,the route is completely incoherent and he's gone from Cali to Seattle then Seattle to Portland in the span of 2-3 days. At that rate, there'd be literally no point to the trip. Oh, and he's supposedly traveling via bus/train.

• Puppy Power

naraku360 said:

CyberBully360 said:

He said, I believe Cali-Vancouver (Washington, not BC)-Seattle-Portland-Idaho

Probably a few places I missed. But yes,the route is completely incoherent and he's gone from Cali to Seattle then Seattle to Portland in the span of 2-3 days. At that rate, there'd be literally no point to the trip. Oh, and he's supposedly traveling via bus/train.

The only place he's offered much by way of detail was Los Angeles, and that was only after I called him out from AX.

09/13/03

• Puppy Power

Skyyhigh666 said:

I.....
    Am on the outside of this joke.

Looks comfy in there though.

It's not an inside joke.

09/13/03

• Banned

Oh ok.....Welp, I'm already bored. I'ma get out of this thread before someone quotes him and I have to see his shit.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

I was in San aJose/Cisco 4 days.

Vancouver B.C. 2 days. Seattle 1.5 days. Portland 2 days. Idaho will be 1.5 days. Salt Lake .5 days. Denver 2 days. Chicago 1.5 days.

The point of the trip was to sample as many cities as possible....it wasn't to spend weeks wandering around.

Anyway thus far the city that has shocked me the most?

Vegas....

Followed closely by Vancouver.

• Assy McGee Banned

None of those things happened.

westparck said:

Vancouver B.C. 2 days. Seattle 1.5 days. Portland 2 days. Idaho will be 1.5 days. Salt Lake .5 days. Denver 2 days. Chicago 1.5 days.

The point of the trip was to sample as many cities as possible....it wasn't to spend weeks wandering around.

Vegas....

Vancouver B.C.?

Okay, I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, as slim as it may have been. But this is a load of bullshit.

You got a passport to go to B.C. for.... less than half a week?

Frankly, I hope that's a lie. I know you're pretty dumb, but that's straight into ass-retarded territory.

• Assy McGee Banned

The google earth tour was shocking.

Cosmic_Charlie said:

The google earth tour was shocking.

I think he had a hard time deciding which Vancouver was in the US, so he just added B.C. to his checklist when Buddy mentioned it. He never mentioned B.C. before now.

• Banned

naraku360 said:

westparck said:

Vegas....

Vancouver B.C.?

Okay, I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, as slim as it may have been. But this is a load of bullshit.

Frankly, I hope that's a lie. I know you're pretty dumb, but that's straight into ass-retarded territory.

I've had a passport for years lol.....

• Banned

Cosmic_Charlie said:

You ppl are funny....as if anything I'm doing is complicated.....

• Puppy Power

westparck said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Actually it is complicated. You're purportedly spending what amounts to guided tour times in these places. If you're not part of a guided tour, you're not spending a day in a city and actually seeing anything because half of that day is taken up checking in to a hotel or just getting to whatever dank place you plan on staying. And a half day in Salt Lake City? That's just ridiculous. No reasonable person would ever go to the places you claim to go in that short of time.

09/13/03

westparck said:

naraku360 said:

westparck said:

Vegas....

Vancouver B.C.?

I've had a passport for years lol.....

That doesn't explain what the point of going to B.C. overnight then leaving the next day is. Why waste the money to travel the distance if you're not going to have enough time to do anything?

• SwimLegend

scoobdog said:

westparck said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Actually it is complicated. You're purportedly spending what amounts to guided tour times in these places. If you're not part of a guided tour, you're not spending a day in a city and actually seeing anything because half of that day is taken up checking in to a hotel or just getting to whatever dank place you plan on staying. And a half day in Salt Lake City? That's just ridiculous. No reasonable person would ever go to the places you claim to go in that short of time.

Yeah none of the shit he's saying is even adding up. He says he'll be here for a day this place a day and a half one place
    half a day but he's saying he's in Seattle and Portland at the same time.....He's totally blowing my mind

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

Tomorrow he's gonna tell us he went back to Seattle and caught a Ferry to Alaska

Oh bother...

• Banned

well, it's roughly a 3 hour drive from PDX to Sea-Town, IF you're driving non-stop and going above the speed limits.

But in reality, it usually takes 5 hours because of traffic, stopping to use the restroom or get something to eat, and obeying the speed limit on certain sections of I-5.

I have tried participating in early morning races from PDX to Seattle on I-5, but it's just not possible to get there under 3 hours since the route is fairly compact and dangerous for an Interstate Freeway.