I gave my kitty a can of tuna today
238   9

She got into my computer case yesterday and I got REALLY mad at her cuz she could mess it up or get hurt.
    I know I needed to get mad at her so she would learn... but Ive never seen her make such a sad noise or have such sad eyes.
    I tired to get her some new wet food, but all the stores were closed and it was raining so i enede up going to 7/11.
    They didnt have any cat food but they had low sodium Tuna flakes.
    So i decided to get her one can just for today.
    She got over it last night already, as she slept next to me as always...
    But I still felt bad.
    She went APESHIT for it doe, the tuna.
    I know giving tuna isnt really the best thing, but as a treat every now and then is fine I read.
    Back to normal food after this, as I hear kitties can become ADDICTED to Tuna!

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

Don't trust her lying eyes.

How terrible, you are being violated in our guests mind sister.

I dunno.
    Since I raised this kitty from probably the very day she left her mother's teet, shes been one to wear her emotions on her sleeve.
    I can kinda tell when shes mad, happy, scared, excited, or nervous or others kinda..
    Or at the very least THINK I know when she feels like that and can kinda judge her responses from there.
    I know other cats can be sneaky, but this one seems too obvious to me.
    Then again, I AM the daddy~

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Other Anime

Had to clean oodles of chickeny cat puke yesterday morning...that was fun. Well technically I didn't have to but, thought I'd be nice.

• SwimSuperHero

Tuna is a good treat for kitties.
    The next time you give her some as a snack, could you take a picture?
    A picture of her playing with her favorite toy would be great too.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• Banned

Cats love it because like all predators, they crave protein.

But keep in mind, it's recommended humans only consume 2.5 cans of it a week due to mercury content. That means giving a can to a cat, who are usually 20x less heavy than a human works out to be a big dose of the element. I'd probably stick to chickens or white mice from the store.

Hey, I love Tuna too except I'm not a cat!

You have to teach her that it's not ok to give up. Withhold the tuna from her until she brings you Jerry. A cat has to learn to master the art of the mouse hunt.

• Banned

alt text

POOP