389   16

It's where fun comes to die

You're thinking of 1984

ASMB is .

• SwimLegend

True. I died here ten and a half years ago

Oh bother...

Same.

I credit this for my revival: http://www.activism.com/en_US/petition/unban-zenigundam/30083 ("Clear! zap Clear! zap We've got a pulse!! We've got a pulse!! Breath, Zeni, Breath!")

And they said online petitions never work...

• SwimLegend

Do you remember what you did that got you perma b&?

Oh bother...

• Special Snowflake

Hilarious how the last word used is injust.

Memento Mori

• Banned

POOP

I posted an insignificant spoiler for one of the last episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist, since I didn't like the series and was trying to stir the pot. I was told that the ban wasn't just for that one instance, but took into account my behavior in general.

• SwimLegend

Zenigundam said:

I posted an insignificant spoiler for one of the last episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist, since I didn't like the series and was trying to stir the pot. I was told that the ban wasn't just for that one instance, but took into account my behavior in general.

lol, wow, what a brat you were.....I can just imagine how many people you pissed off that day

Oh bother...

It took me four years to get my main account back because I kept getting banned on my alts.

• SwimLegend

Oh Zeni, you so crazy

Oh bother...

• Banned

The worst board on the Internet.

I blame the people in charge

• Banned

Yeah...this place is a sink hole

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

I choose to go down with the ship

• Banned

Kudasai said:

I choose to go down with the ship

As any captain should

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!