I have too much to say
160   13

Jk, you can never say enough.

Now, let me crack open a few cold ones and brainstorm some more.

• Banned

Dude, share bruh.

I am like an hour from you, drinking champagne with these 4 girls..... they can't handle Zeni.

If you gotta go go with a smile

Haha yeah we can do that. I like champagne, but we're looking at cheap beer in the fridge right now.

Two 25 oz Foster's (I call them Aussie Tallboys since they're unconventional being an ounce bigger and a different shape than normal tallboys)

One forty of Colt 45 (I'll have to take this one)

Five Labatt Blue Tallboys

And... That's it. I'll go pick up some more stuff later on.

• Banned

No good.

24, 26, 26, 29

Fish in a barrel.

I could spend more and pick up some Jack Honey. Haven't had hard liquor in a while.

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

I could spend more and pick up some Jack Honey. Haven't had hard liquor in a while.

If you are asking me, and I think you are....

You should definitely unleash the beast and put down some liquor today and unleash the full zeni fury on the boards today....

I would be disappointed if you didn't, IF I AM BEING HONEST.

• SwimLegend

Sawdamizer said:

Zenigundam said:

If you are asking me, and I think you are....

You should definitely unleash the beast and put down some liquor today and unleash the full zeni fury on the boards today....

I would be disappointed if you didn't, IF I AM BEING HONEST.

Zeni, listen to this man, it's your destiny!

Oh bother...

The only problem there is that I'm worried about passing out on my laptop and then you guys are going to get a never ending thread that goes like this:

AGKLJFJSDFJIOEFJIAGNNJFJANSFAJDFKSADLJFAKL;FJWEJFIOEIJOPIANFINVFOACNVIVNRUVEUIRNVAIUGNVREUIVUUUIUIUAFNHFUCUCNRECNVEVNNOEPRNVANPVNPNVUAVAPUERFMHUPREGVUIEVPNERNJVEAPRNNPEPRIUEPURNV SUEHVEAURVUAERVNPENHUERVHEPUUIPEVNERGVEIJVOIPBQOPJIBNPQBNONENOOREONBPERBIPQEBNIPPNBNOERPABNERONBNOEBEIBNREBNQNEOBNBNQERNRQENQOEBNREBPPNREBEQOPIBNREIBINQEINBNIBNFBNIOFDINOEBNOPMV

And goes on forever.

• Banned

I really don't think anybody would know the difference.

zing

• Banned

Where the f**k is my shout out video?!!

Did you ask for one a while back? I've been in a drunken stupor all summer, so I can't remember if you did.

• Banned

Nah, its cool. I can do my own....

I wanted a hype man, but nah.