Have you ever cut your own hair??
522   23

You know how sometimes in movies the protagonist will have some kind of badass montage toward the end involving cutting his/her hair off in front of a mirror?

Have you ever done that before or do you kinda worry that you'll end up looking like a first grader's worst nightmare?

no one brings a blade to my hair except for me. been that way since the war in poland, back in '38. man, those polocks were brutal with a scissors.

• Banned

TL:DR

I shave my own pubes and the maid cleans them up.

If you gotta go go with a smile

Hey, man, just be careful. It isn't safe to cut your own hair when you're ~100 years old. Also, please include me in your will.

• SwimLegend

No, absolutely not

Oh bother...

yes i have. hair was halfway down my back.

i cut it off to ab out the ear. even though...not manic. >.<

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

Oh... I thought girls didn't really have to cut their hair because it stops growing and won't ever get down to the floor.

Zenigundam said:

Oh... I thought girls didn't really have to cut their hair because it stops growing and won't ever get down to the floor.

-__-

please tell me you're joking.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

Not really. I figured it was just optional if y'all wanted to go with a new look from time to time.

they actually have a push-button switch, right at the nape of the neck, that can be pressed to turn hair growth on / off. there's another one at the small of the back that allows them to loosen up the buns so they can twerk more efficiently. the third one ... well, i'm not gonna tell you where the third one is. but if you can find it, you can make a girl love you.

• Helper

Yeah

Guide combs prevent you from accidentally cutting too much

What the hell is that behind you

Haha yeah right.

I bet you think King Kong (1933) looks realistic and awesome!

you're right, i fibbed. there's not a button that you, specifically, could push to make a girl love you. the rest of that post is true though. tell you what. next time you're ridin bareback, donkey punch the old girl (or guy, i don't judge) and you'll see that hair grow an inch over the next week.

Sounds like feminism.

• IB

Nope.

As a balloon I avoid anything sharp like the plague.

blah blah gay sex blah blah balloons. :|

I think the scene in the water in Titanic (1997) should have used a balloon instead of Leo DiCaprio.

Rose: "I'll never let go, Trigunbebop. I'll never let go."

Trigunbebop: "You have to, Rose. That dumb, little kid punctured me with his harmonica. I'm losing air..."

(Lets go of the balloon)

Zenigundam said:

Sounds like feminism.

well, you should see how it tastes.

"Tastes like chicken!"

I did when I was in my 18's.

I loved it.

Buut now i'm old and need help.

Your 18s?

you know. 18, 18 1/2, 18 1/4, 18 1/5.