who's ready for the anon-apocalypse?
1028   29

don't forget to tune in TONIGHT 7pm Eastern, 4pm Pacific. OR, go to your local city center and wait. i fully expect 20-30 hoodlums at each of their 40 named locations, waving black flags chanting something really moving, like "down with antidisestablishmentarianists!" or "what do we want? girlfriends! when do we want 'em? when i'm done with this video game!"

they actually told people living near their listed protest sites to have extra food and water on hand, to hunker down tonight, or to just leave the area, for their own safety. these kiddos, i tells ya. when this thing is an utter disappointment (and it will be, after the hype they've spilled for the last 5 days), their ... credibility ... snicker ... is gonna take a big hit.

GAME ON!

• Banned

You might find a decent sized group in a large city, but it will be ignored just as easily.

And yet they still have more dignity than the ASMB.

Nobody told me about this.

Is my life in danger? Because I haven't had the chance to extend my bloodline so that my posterity can populate these boards for centuries to come.

• Banned

These boards won't last another two years at this rate.

where is the story on this.

never even knew this was a thing.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

JMan1333 said:

These boards won't last another two years at this rate.

Luuv and Pers said that they're flourishing right now.

Were you involved in the Watergate Scandal or sumtin? You're just full of misinformation.

i don't want to link to it because it might violate board rules. just google "anonymous day of rage" and you'll find all the goodies.

• Banned

You've seen one Anon rage fest, you've seen them all.

• Banned

alt text

POOP

yussss. bring forth the ignorant bandwagon ragers!

wacky1980 said:

i don't want to link to it because it might violate board rules. just google "anonymous day of rage" and you'll find all the goodies.

wow. just seems...hmm. scratches head

iono.

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

anon should probably stick to what they do best adequately: online anarchy. this irl stuff doesn't usually pan out for them.

• SwimHero

first time i ever heard of this event.

Janeway Rules!

no..it doesn't

i was looking at some of the comments

wow.

the purge is just a movie people.

their PR team could use a little help.

• Puppy Power

Well, Snopes seems to think that there isn't any evidence of actual coordination, so it's debatable as to whether this is an actual thing.

09/13/03

What if I hate V for Vendetta, 4chons BUT im a Catholic monarchist?

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

that's kinda the appeal to anon. there's no central command or controlling person / group. everything's a collaboration of decentralized "cells" or individuals. it's like trying to kill the hydra by beheading.

• Banned

UncivillyPandaKa said:

What if I hate V for Vendetta, 4chons BUT im a Catholic monarchist?

Wear a Guy Fawkes mask and wear this outfit:
    alt text

POOP

• IB

Zenigundam said:

JMan1333 said:

Luuv and Pers said that they're flourishing right now.

nnnnope.