87   4

alt text
    Pilot the galaxy to save mankind from the Russian space over lord, LORD BURGER!

During the Spice war's of 2701 The Russian space experiment's greatest creation Lord Burger escaped the V zone along with other alien/food crossbreed's. There destination, The Sombrero Galaxy also know as M104 or NGC 4594 to find the lost secret sauce of yohx felt to be in the galaxy's supermassive black hole. If he succeeds immortality will be his!!!

Now you must pilot the galaxy to save mankind from the evil Russian space over lord, LORD BURGER!!! Are you ready?

• Helper

You have arrived far too late for this is the home of Super King Hamburger Eel!

I am Hamburger Eel and I approve this Super King message. Also, crawfish are delicious.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Swimuminati

anuva contenda....

alt text

• ShoeHands

I hope that burger doesn't put on a skimask and protest cause they're gonna behead the Bear Burger King real f**king quick