I made more money at McDonald's :(

• Banned

Good thing you don't work for Xbox.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

You should boycott McDonalds.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Assy McGee Banned

Does she work for West? I remember her putting up that link. They're headquartered in Omaha.

• Banned

Nah, some other 3rd party shit.....I won't give the name out of respect.....I can't remember where they are headquartered but I do remember they are the #1 employer of the year in the Philippines, so you know what you're dealing with.

If Panda ever needs some extra cash, I'll do his diagnostic test too.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

Rekt.

• Banned

CyberBully360 said:

Nah, some other 3rd party shit.....I won't give the name out of respect.....I can't remember where they are headquartered but I do remember they are the #1 employer of the year in the Philippines, so you know what you're dealing with.

I wont tell you the name but ill tell you enough so you can figure it out yourself. F**k u buddy

fugginlove said:

CyberBully360 said:

I wont tell you the name but ill tell you enough so you can figure it out yourself. F**k u buddy

I think you overestimate how much people care about your employer.