Good. :)

• Banned

This post is deleted!

I can't stand the sight of those cards

• Banned

Enjoy the system.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

Please buy real food, not the hyper processed bullshit all the baby mommas in my neck of the woods buy for their rugrats.

POOP

• SwimHero

congrats brotha

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• SwimVIP Banned

Relying on government handouts I see.

Get a degree. Or move in with somebody until you get a sustaining job.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Banned

DeusExMasquerade said:

Relying on government handouts I see.

Get a degree. Or move in with somebody until you get a sustaining job.

Can't tell if joking or serious.

• Banned

That's really a sign that they need to make classes about food and healthy eating as big a priority as math, reading and PE. I've actually talked to people who think Orange Soda is good for them. It ought to be at least some sort of requirement for those getting food stamps or WIC, even if it's just a three-hour one-time thing.

• Special Snowflake

I'm so fvcking jealous. Make sure to whip it out in Whole Foods while you buy dumb shit like kombucha and gluten free yeast infection bagels.

Memento Mori

• ShoeHands

Helloooo motherf**kin 5 dollar pizzas and subway sandwiches! Cha Ching!

• SwimLegend

Josey said:

That's really a sign that they need to make classes about food and healthy eating as big a priority as math, reading and PE. I've actually talked to people who think Orange Soda is good for them. It ought to be at least some sort of requirement for those getting food stamps or WIC, even if it's just a three-hour one-time thing.

No. Just no.

Oh bother...

• Banned

is on food stamps
    voting Hillary

Everything checks out here.

• Banned

Meme_Magic said:

is on food stamps
    voting Hillary

Everything checks out here.

alt text

tha pirate king

Total Kudos Received: 74

• Banned

People don't eat junk food because they don't know better. People eat junk food because it tastes good.

You're not going to change millions of years of evolution with a few hour class. Food stamps should be restricted by food type. People should only be able to buy food ingredients, not food substitutes.

• Banned

Ideally, yes.....But even the people that only get WIC are being offered trash......The point of the program is to kill off as many people as possible.

Letting people buy tons of snack cakes is part of the plan.

• Banned

That's not something someone shares...

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimNinja

You little welfare queen you.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

Wow, looks like a mawd blacked my comment out......Seems kinda strange but whatever.