A survery for all the straight peoples in the audience.
1361   41

• Banned

This is for a scientific survey I'm conducting for a psychology class in school. It's of my own design... so don't laugh... I know the professor did when I showed her, though she said should be interesting.

Rules of the survey for those interested (short version):

• Please give your sex before answering the questions
    • Please answer all questions on a scale to 1 to 10
    • Please include any additional comments about the survey or to clarify answers at the bottom of the answer.

Rules (long version):

State your gender/sex. Then answer on a scale of 1 to 10 as to how likely you would be to do the listed scenarios.

So for me it would be something like:

Sex: male

1. 10
    2. 10
    3. 10

Because I'm gay...

This is survey is designed for those who are straight or at least identify as straight, i.e. heterosexual.

1 indicates extremely rare circumstances as it is impossible to know what one would/wouldn't do in any given situation.

2 to 4 is generally what I've been considering the low probability region, 5 to 7 is moderate probabilities, and 8 to 9 is high probabilities. 10 Being you're almost certain you would in that given scenario.

SURVEY BELOW HERE:

1. How likely would you participate in of any willing homosexual interaction under normal circumstances?

2. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction under a state of emotional duress not caused by the partner in question? (I.E. after a break up, loss of a friend of family member, or other difficult trauma in your life)?

3. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction for money or gifts?

4. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction just out of curiosity?

5. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction if you were assured no one would ever find out about it?

6. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction if you were asked to do so during group sex with your heterosexual partner?

7. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction if you were in a situation where you would have no other type of human contact other than the same sex for a large extended period of time?

8. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction for the entertainment of the opposite sex, on the promise of heterosexual interaction as a reward?

9. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction with a friend since childhood of the same sex?

10. How likely would you be willing to participate in any willing homosexual interaction to gain a position of power, status, or promotion in a business, corporation, political office, or military organization, ect...

11. How likely would you be to perform mutual masturbation in any of the previous scenarios (including touching of the partner)?

12. How likely would you be to perform kissing during any of the previous scenarios?

13. How likely would you be to perform oral sex in any of the previous scenarios?

14. How likely would you be to perform anal sex in any of the previous scenarios? Or if you are a female how likely would you be to take part in penetration of the v****a?

15. How likely would you be to perform or appease any sexual fetishes or unusual sexual practices with the partner to satisfy them.

• ShoeHands

We're human, the answer to all of them is 10. The real question is on a scale of 1-10 how much does the person lie about their need to nut.

• Babbling

No, according to the instructions, you answer with your sex, followed by "on a scale of 1 to 10".

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Banned

It's what TSAR4 said just now. Please give your sex, as that is part of the study. We are supposed to create a survey for both sexes about a topic related to sexuality, profession, or religion/creed.

I took the first of the three as I find it the least offensive to question people about... though some might disagree. I've been asking all my friends both rl and online, as well as some randoms, and on a couple different message boards. I'm going to be expanding it to people at churches and other social groups too. I have about a month to get this done as it's a summer class and 60 percent of our grade. =/

• Banned

State your gender/sex. Then answer on a scale of 1 to 10 as to how likely you would be to do the listed scenarios.

So for me it would be something like:

Sex: male

1. 10
    2. 10
    3. 10

Because I'm gay...

This is survey is designed for those who are straight or at least identify as straight, i.e. heterosexual.

1 indicates extremely rare circumstances as it is impossible to know what one would/wouldn't do in any given situation.

2 to 4 is generally what I've been considering the low probability region, 5 to 7 is moderate probabilities, and 8 to 9 is high probabilities. 10 Being you're almost certain you would in that given scenario.

• ShoeHands

Male, mid twenties
    I stand by my original answer.

• Babbling

That's not what I said. I said all the answers (for males) would be:
    "Male, on a scale of 1 to 10".

• Helper

Sex : Female most days. Sometimes broom depending on who you ask.

Answers to question : a Blanket 1 for all. Because there is no 0.

Comment : You probably can't use my answers because I'm a non but I figured you could use at least one honest attempt to answer your survey here.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

More specific instructions are including in OP now. My apologies XD

• Banned

Appreciated. 1 to everything is perfectly fine. The survey results are being studied anonymously, so it is fine.

• Banned

SURVEY BELOW HERE:

1. How likely would you participate in of any willing homosexual interaction under normal circumstances?6

2. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction under a state of emotional duress not caused by the partner in question? (I.E. after a break up, loss of a friend of family member, or other difficult trauma in your life)?9

3. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction for money or gifts?10

4. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction just out of curiosity?10

5. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction if you were assured no one would ever find out about it?

6. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction if you were asked to do so during group sex with your heterosexual partner?

7. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction if you were in a situation where you would have no other type of human contact other than the same sex for a large extended period of time?

8. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction for the entertainment of the opposite sex, on the promise of heterosexual interaction as a reward?

9. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction with a friend since childhood of the same sex?

10. How likely would you be willing to participate in any willing homosexual interaction to gain a position of power, status, or promotion in a business, corporation, political office, or military organization, ect...

11. How likely would you be to perform mutual masturbation in any of the previous scenarios (including touching of the partner)?

12. How likely would you be to perform kissing during any of the previous scenarios?

13. How likely would you be to perform oral sex in any of the previous scenarios?

14. How likely would you be to perform anal sex in any of the previous scenarios? Or if you are a female how likely would you be to take part in penetration of the v****a?

15. How likely would you be to perform or appease any sexual fetishes or unusual sexual practices with the partner to satisfy them.

• Babbling

SandStone said:

More specific instructions are including in OP now. My apologies XD

In that case, my answer is "Male, 0" to all questions.

• Banned

Thanks! We have our first taker. Hope there will be others. :3

I'll be bumping this here periodically over the next month while I'm still looking for participants :)

SURVEY BELOW HERE:
    Male

1. How likely would you participate in of any willing homosexual interaction under normal circumstances? 1

2. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction under a state of emotional duress not caused by the partner in question? (I.E. after a break up, loss of a friend of family member, or other difficult trauma in your life)?

3. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction for money or gifts? 1

4. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction just out of curiosity? 1

5. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction if you were assured no one would ever find out about it? 1

6. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction if you were asked to do so during group sex with your heterosexual partner? 1

7. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction if you were in a situation where you would have no other type of human contact other than the same sex for a large extended period of time? 1

9. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction with a friend since childhood of the same sex? 1

10. How likely would you be willing to participate in any willing homosexual interaction to gain a position of power, status, or promotion in a business, corporation, political office, or military organization, ect... 1

11. How likely would you be to perform mutual masturbation in any of the previous scenarios (including touching of the partner)? 1

12. How likely would you be to perform kissing during any of the previous scenarios? 1

13. How likely would you be to perform oral sex in any of the previous scenarios? 1

14. How likely would you be to perform anal sex in any of the previous scenarios? Or if you are a female how likely would you be to take part in penetration of the v****a? 1

15. How likely would you be to perform or appease any sexual fetishes or unusual sexual practices with the partner to satisfy them. 1

• Swimuminati

SandStone said:

Female

1. How likely would you participate in of any willing homosexual interaction under normal circumstances? 6
      I've done it before so I can't say I wouldn't do it again. Pleasure is pleasure. If I so desire it, it will be.

2. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction under a state of emotional duress not caused by the partner in question? (I.E. after a break up, loss of a friend of family member, or other difficult trauma in your life)? 1
      That just seems like a weird coping mechanism that i have no need or want for.

3. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction for money or gifts? 1
      i'm not a prostitute.

4. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction just out of curiosity? 10
      Because I have.

5. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction if you were assured no one would ever find out about it? 6
      Because that is my answer to your first question. Whether it is to be common knowledge or not will not influence my decisions. I am not ashamed of my sexual desires.

6. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction if you were asked to do so during group sex with your heterosexual partner? 7
      I'm curious to do this but would not want for there to be a chance for any attachments. Also, I am considering this from a zero penetration from my partner to the imaginary female in question standpoint. If its mostly me and him and me and her, i'm okay with that.

7. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction if you were in a situation where you would have no other type of human contact other than the same sex for a large extended period of time? 1
      Nothing will ever satisfy me the way a male satisfies me. Even down to smell and taste.

8. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction for the entertainment of the opposite sex, on the promise of heterosexual interaction as a reward? 10, if you mean heterosexual interaction between my partner and myself. 1, if you mean heterosexual interaction between my partner and the other female in question.

9. How likely would you be to participate in any willing homosexual interaction with a friend since childhood of the same sex?1
      I am not attracted to them.

10. How likely would you be willing to participate in any willing homosexual interaction to gain a position of power, status, or promotion in a business, corporation, political office, or military organization, ect... 1
      Thats just wrong and sleezy.

11. How likely would you be to perform mutual masturbation in any of the previous scenarios (including touching of the partner)? 10
      I think, I hope i am understanding this correctly.

12. How likely would you be to perform kissing during any of the previous scenarios? 10
      Females are better kissers anyways.

13. How likely would you be to perform oral sex in any of the previous scenarios? 10
      Because i have and would again if I so desired another female.

14. How likely would you be to perform anal sex in any of the previous scenarios? Or if you are a female how likely would you be to take part in penetration of the v****a?10
      Both.

15. How likely would you be to perform or appease any sexual fetishes or unusual sexual practices with the partner to satisfy them. 7
      There are some boundaries I would never ever cross... but many are fine and I believe people should be open to trying new things.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Super Nerd of the Year

20 for everything i am grill

• Thunder Goddess

Female.

Sexuality is a continuum, and where I am on any given day depends on which side of the bed I get up on, what I dreamed about, who I see, my mood at any given moment, whether I'm taking my meds, the barometric pressure, sunspot activity, how depressing the news is, if it's raining or snowing...

tl;dr - 1-10 for all questions.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Other Anime

1. I've been in a past same sex relationship, but at the moment, that feelings simmered down a lot.
      1. That past relationship ruined that idea for me, but I'm not sure if I'd turn down the idea.
      1. Sounds like that'd get too seedy.
      1. A bulk of my experimentation period was the curiosity of it all. There's still that nagging feeling of what it'd be like now, but I'm not interested in chasing after it in real life.
      1. I still have hang ups about my awful ex so I would only be able to warm up to that idea if Question 2 applied.
    1. If it's cool with everyone involved and everyone's clean, about 7-8.
      1. Not sure what scenario that would entail, but I'd imagine something like that would arise.
      1. Sounds like it'd be nice, but because I'm a top, if I have to have sex with a guy to have sex with a girl, I might be too spent to get anything else in return.
      1. That'd be too weird, too many hang ups thinking about childhood.
      1. Sounds like a good fantasy, but that's way too desperate and gross in real life.
      1. That sounds reasonable.
    2. 5-7. I guess if we're getting that into it.
    3. 5-7. Giving/receiving was always nice.
      1. I don't want anything near my butt and it was always difficult to get my wang to fit in someone else.
      1. Depends on how extreme it is.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Banned

Sex: female

1. 1
    2. 1
    3. 1
    4. 1
    5. 1
    6. 1
    7. 1
    8. 1
    9. 1
    10. 1

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

good responses so far. Thanks guys and gals for the responses. Bumping for more :3