So much for Brock Lesnar's UFC comeback LOL!
831   32

• ShoeHands

They're all on f**king drugs, dude. Let'em fight

Even his head looks like it's on steroids.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• SwimVIP Banned

Well what do you expect from someone who looks like they walked out of an 80's action movie?

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Helper

He looks like one of those M.U.S.C.L.E. men action minis from the 80's.

Is this one of those dudes that Jman wants to marry or something?

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimLegend

Lol, he's more steroids than man

Oh bother...

• Helper

1pooh4u said:

Lol, he's more steroids than man

Any more steroids and what's left of his hair will turn into little spikes and fly away.

Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

Toonamites are the worst.

• Banned

Lovely. A bit of insecurity might cost this guy $8 million.

That's just bad math.

Will the WWE give him the Billy Gunn treatment?

• Banned

He's a part timer, so really the biggest issue is if the NSAC suspends him through Summerslam. Because the New York State Athletic Commission will enforce that suspension.

• Swimuminati

Brock Lesnar is not a fighter, he is an entertainer. Entertainers can use whatever they want, ask Stallone. I just hope he stops pretending like his size and artificially augmented physical gifts will make up for the huge dearth in skill and experience, sparing us from these bad jokes he calls fights...

• SwimHero

brock is a freak of nature and therefore should be showcased to the world for our entertainment.

Janeway Rules!

• Helper

JMan1333 said:

Nah.

People who pay extra to watch two dudes sweat on each other because they think it makes them more manly by proxy and then wank about their sweaty fighter love on a cartoon message board are the worst. [adult swim] is on my basic cable package - I pay nothing extra and can watch the Saturday animes in relative peace without feeling the slightest need to, say, go on a UFC website to needle their fans over what I chose to watch which happens to not be anything UFC related.

• Banned

No, Toonamites are the worst. We've established this over months of this forum.

• SwimHero

people will always pay to see people beat the living shit out of one another.

Janeway Rules!

• Helper

distorted_reasoning said:

people will always pay to see people beat the living shit out of one another.

Since the dawn of time. -.-; Bet you three shells and a shiny rock that Ogg splits Oots skull!

But in Jman's case it's just an extra level of sad because all he does is bitch about the anime shown on [as] when he doesn't even WATCH the anime. He could easily have healthy happy discussions about whatever UFC thing is happening no problem because fans of anything can and are anywhere and all the anime fans that don't care for UFC wouldn't even bother with his threads and if he could keep his negative crap out of anime discussion threads of shows he hasn't watched, it would be as peaceful a co-existence as we can pretend to around here. But nope, he'd rather bitch about the anime and the anime fans any chance he gets. First post in here is a swipe at Toonami for literally no other reason than because he has to swipe at Toonami. That's a level of special that might have it's own medal.

• Banned

Or I haven't bought it up for months but did once unaware of how much it would rustle your jimmies.

Let's go with that.

• Swimuminati

katt_goddess said:

JMan1333 said:

Nah.

People who pay extra to watch two dudes sweat on each other because they think it makes them more manly by proxy and then wank about their sweaty fighter love on a cartoon message board are the worst. [adult swim] is on my basic cable package - I pay nothing extra and can watch the Saturday animes in relative peace without feeling the slightest need to, say, go on a UFC website to needle their fans over what I chose to watch which happens to not be anything UFC related.

ouch

• Banned

She's upset someone spoke bad about the animoos.

• Helper

Mixboy said:

katt_goddess said:

JMan1333 said:

Nah.

ouch

The difference being I don't see you go out of your way to be a little turd about what you watch instead of Saturday anime.

Plus, you'll get a kick out of this. I figured out exactly what Brock Lesnar looks like! He looks like a wad of bubble gum with three teeth punched into a mouth-hole.

Or this :

http://i.cdn.turner.com/asfix/repository/8a250ba13ef0a786013f0b463a4d020c/thumbnail_7367494819181407577.jpg