Buddy is too busy for me
579   24

• Banned

He wit that ratchet ho his baby momma and i dont like. Who she think she is eating up all his time? His girlfriend or something?

• Swimuminati

who do you think you are to make comments on how he spends his time? his girlfriend or something?

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

Firefly24 said:

who do you think you are to make comments on how he spends his time? his girlfriend or something?

I am at least a good friend and he is neglecting me!

• Special Snowflake

I thought you said you're on new medicine.

I swear I scrolled past a thread that said that.

• Banned

Trick him into getting you pregnant. That way he'll additionally feel compelled to spend time with you whether he wants to or not.

• Banned

greedy_respawned said:

Not new. Dosage increased. Why?

• Swimuminati

thats what happens though, thats life. sometimes you're gonna take a backseat. so you just better come prepared to occupy yourself.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Banned

E_NAD said:

Trick him into getting you pregnant. That way he'll additionally feel compelled to spend time with you whether he wants to or not.

I have to mentally prepare myself to move near him in order to bear his child. You see all the spiders and scorpions he posts about? I dont know if i could do it.

• Special Snowflake

fugginlove said:

greedy_respawned said:

Not new. Dosage increased. Why?

Because this thread makes me think it's still not working.

• Banned

Firefly24 said:

thats what happens though, thats life. sometimes you're gonna take a backseat. so you just better come prepared to occupy yourself.

NEVER. HE MUST MAKE TIME FOR ME. NEEDS BETTER TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS.

• Banned

fugginlove said:

E_NAD said:

I have to mentally prepare myself to move near him in order to bear his child. You see all the spiders and scorpions he posts about? I dont know if i could do it.

Well, in a place where birth control is functionally illegal due to anachronistic traditions you have to make use of what protection you can find.

• Banned

E_NAD said:

fugginlove said:

E_NAD said:

Well, in a place where birth control is functionally illegal due to anachronistic traditions you have to make use of what protection you can find.

You mean there really arent any scorpions? Hes just trying to keep fertile women like me away?

• Swimuminati

In the meantime there's always Phillies

• Banned

Mixboy said:

I haven't seen phillies in days.

B-but....youre here!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d7/26/5e/d7265eb3a39b3cfb17b4e74e799e50d8.jpg

• Swimuminati

fugginlove said:

Firefly24 said:

needs

you have too many my dear

• Swimuminati

fugginlove said:

Mixboy said:

I haven't seen phillies in days.

B-but....youre here!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d7/26/5e/d7265eb3a39b3cfb17b4e74e799e50d8.jpg

alt text

• Banned

Firefly24 said:

fugginlove said:

Firefly24 said:

needs

Pls..are you exaggerating? We use to talk for hours daily. Now im lucky if i get one measly text...but then ill catch him talking shit on here.

• Swimuminati

that just means the honeymoon phase is over

• Banned

fugginlove said:

Firefly24 said:

fugginlove said:

Firefly24 said:

needs

Pls..are you exaggerating? We use to talk for hours daily. Now im lucky if i get one measly text...but then ill catch him talking shit on here.

Welcome to the I Showed Him My Tits Already club.

• Banned

E_NAD said:

fugginlove said:

Firefly24 said:

fugginlove said:

Firefly24 said:

needs

How you gonna welcome someone to a club you're banned from?

• Assy McGee Banned

fugginlove said:

E_NAD said:

fugginlove said:

Firefly24 said:

fugginlove said:

Firefly24 said:

needs

How you gonna welcome someone to a club you're banned from?

I had a joke, but this is even funnier.